“A unique boutique hotel, very friendly staff”

Rose Garden Suites Istanbul
Ranked #45 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Stayed once for 5 nights during the summer with my wife, kids and mum and very recently for one night on a business trip... the terrace, complimentary water, tea, coffee and cakes throughout the day, and the very friendly staff led by Mr Celcuk make you feel at home and treated in a very priviledged way.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Nafez

Reviewed 24 December 2012

A really nice little hotel which exceeded our expectations - and we travel alot
- room we stayed in had a great hammam sized batroom
-great breakfast with traditional and european options ( e.g turkish tea and coffee aswell as european options )
- staff very friendly and understanding of our late starts every am
- walking distance to all the major attractions

Only issue was the weather in istanbul in winter - we had 4 days of 0-10deg C plus rain!

1  Thank slowmanBirmingham
Reviewed 23 December 2012

We went to Turkey in early December and stayed in the hotel for 3 days. The hotel is fantastic. Great price. We got upgraded to a suite. The room is spacious with balcony and Turkish bath, elegant Turkish style decor. Hotel gave us wine and fruits as welcome traits. Hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Very convenient location (5 mins walk to blue mosque). Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Hotel is in the nice place. Almost all main POI are nearby this hotel. Istanbul is really nice city.
But it seems to me that you need be careful here from hotel staff till cabbies. First of all we were offered by bad room, not one we have paid. By mail I made an agreement hotel with to put our room in flowers- it wasn't made for the pity of mine. So my family's event is beggining unright way.
Breakfast about- you need to go to eat throught open area-rain,cold. Food is a little special and the same each day. I'd prefer more traditional food, as everywere in Europe. In the evening this is a problem to find hotel narrow streets in- something like navigator will save your legs. Be happy in Istanbul. I recommend to you to order local guide.

4  Thank Greg R
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Rose Garden Suites is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at, and I have traveled a lot in my lifetime. In terms of comfort, the architecture is pretty, the furnishings are beautiful and comfortable, the rooms are very clean, the snacks are abundant, and the food is delicious. The staff and managers are all incredibly hospitable, warm, professional, kind, helpful, and good-spirited, and they really go out of their way for you -- beyond what you would expect at a five star hotel. (For instance, they came and picked me up from another part of town when I had trouble at a different hotel, and they invited me to look at their rooms before making any decision. As another example, one day I asked if they had an eraser, and the next thing I knew, a kind staffer was handing me one that he had just gone out to purchase specially for me.) The location was fantastic as well, with historic sites all within walking distance. I felt very safe and well cared for while there as a solo woman traveler. Note: This hotel adjoins the Garden House Hotel, which shares the same restaurant and staff. (In other words, this review could apply to that listing as well). I was sorry to have to leave those wonderful people who treated me like family and royalty all at once.

Room Tip: The management and staff are so accommodating that if you have any requests, you can let them know...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I have stayed for four nights at Rose Garden Suites and have truly enjoyed it: Nice and clean room, great location, very friendly people and customer friendly service. Looking forward to the next time.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Filip T
Reviewed 13 December 2012

First in Jun and for the second time in December I enjoyed the hotel and suites very much. The location is near to most major touristic places. The hotel serves a good breakfast. Fresh fruit, bread en just order the egg as you want. The hotel staff is friendly. I get an upgrade when I told to visit the hotel for the second time this year.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business