“Beautiful rooms and friendly staff”

Rose Garden Suites Istanbul
Ranked #44 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Rose Garden Suites and were treated like royalty by the staff, nothing was too much trouble for them.Great location for all the sights, we walked everywhere and saw everything.Our room with balcony was beautifully appointed , clean and comfortable with a super efficient and spacious shower. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in Rose Garden Suites, the hotel location is amazing, steps away from the Hippodrome at Sultanahmed. The staff was very friendly, Mr. Salcuk was very helpful and made us feel at home. The hotel is very clean and the staff are friendly. The hotel is basically 2 buildings joint together by a terrace where tea, coffee, and cookies are served all day for free.

I would definitely stay in this hotel next time I visit Istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My stay at Rose Garden Suites was close to perfect! The hotel is close to attractions without being in the thick of it. Easy to get around by foot and tram. My arrival and check in was well handled by Selcuk. He provided a map, directions and recommendations. Bora waived a fee for my date change which I really appreciate, thank you! The deluxe balcony room was perfect for me, the bed comfortable, good shower, all basic amenities included. The view of the garden was and the call to prayer enhanced my experience. It is loud as there is a mosque very close by, but if you close the balcony door it's fine. Breakfast was a highlight. Delicious assortment of food, loved the borek and cheeses. Definitely worth it. The bell staff were quite helpful and smiley. I left my new leather jacket at the hotel upon departure and realized on the way to the airport. One of the staff ran to meet the taxi with my jacket in hand. What great service!
Overall, I recommend Rose Garden Suites for anyone travelling solo or with a partner. it is lovely.

Room Tip: Deluxe balcony room for view of flowers, cats and garden. You will hear the call to prayer very clea...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I loved the customer care more than anything. The Front Desk Management was exceptionally kind. I was in Isanbul for a few days on a solo trip, and found the location in Sultanhamet, near the Haggia Sophia very good.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

If we come back to Istanbul we would definitely stay here again. Probably the best hotel service we received during our 6 weeks of travel through Italy Greece & Turkey. They cannot do enough, from the fellows who are at reception to Ramazan in the garden restaurant, Nino delivering great service at breakfast & Ulas who is always happy to help whether it be carrying your bags or getting your breakfast at 5am in the morning. The hotel is in a great location close to everything very clean with a lovely garden area with tea coffee water biscuits on offer 24hrs . Wifi was fast, walking distance to all locations, quiet area just perfect, breakfast was good, rooms clean and comfortable and roomy, we recommend staying here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The staff of this establishment are awesome!! but first, a little bit about the place. The Hotel is split between two buildings and there is a terraced plaza between the two housing the restaurant and providing areas to sit back and relax. I had the impression the hotel is a family run establishment. They care about your experience and make every effort to accommodate your needs. I stayed 5 days in late Sept. the first day I met Nino, who is an outgoing member of the restaurants serving staff. I should say I think she is one of the core personnel of that staff, I know for a fact that she stayed working through dinner one night and she was back at work before I woke up the next morning. She welcomed me to breakfast every day though!
Bora gave me some great tips on things to see and also gives great directions. Along with Arif they helped me to get a glimpse of the culture and traditions native to Istanbul.
I say they made me feel like I was staying with family because not only do I know their names, but they knew mine! They shared their stories with me and I mine. I know more about Istanbul and had a better experience with these people because of who they are!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Everything was just perfect in this hotel!
Some detail like the wifi not working well in the bedroom, but excellent people.
We were leaving the hotel at 4am and they offered us to get us breakfast at that time!
That made us melt...
I recommend it. It is very nice and quiet, with a location with walking distance from everywhere!

Room Tip: During the Ramadan you can hear the prayers pretty loud at 3 am. Maybe it was worse for me because o...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple