Rose Garden Suites Istanbul
US$242
US$197
US$125
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$215
US$152
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$120
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
Free cancellation until 03/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$62
US$410
US$401
Official Site
US$119
US$101
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

All reviewsblue mosqueold citygrand bazaarturkeyhagia sophiafree teawalking distanceottoman stylelovely hotelsitting areabreakfast was includedno elevatorguest relationshotel is locatedturkish bathsultanahmet squareby foot
Reviewed 10 July 2014

was at the back end of a cruise, stayed for 3 nights in Istanbul and decided to give this place a try since one of my friend was quite pleased about his stay here a year ago. rooms are quite roomy for european standards and clean. the room we stayed in however had ac issues, BUT the hotel was nice enough to offer their portable ac for us to use. as being from Vancouver Canada we don't frequently see weather hovering around the 30c range hence without ac I would die! =) staff is very friendly and helpful whether being through the hotel services or offering assistance with local information and etc... bf is great with all the local fresh fruits they offer daily and again friendly restaurant staff. also have to mention about the baby kittens they just recently had which hangs around their courtyard were cute. location wise, it is approx 10 minutes walk up to sultanhamet and the popular attractions in the old town. walk up = up the hill but not that bad.... would recommend this hotel if you decide to stay in the old part of town.

2  Thank travellingcanuck70
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stopped here on a business trip between for 4 nights at the beginning of July. It's a great location and very close to all the attractions of Sultanahmet. However, it is a short stroll uphill to get to them but not too taxing. The rooms was big and a little quirky but in a good way and I would have no hesitation in stopping again. The breakfast was Turkish but had plenty of choice and eggs can be made to suit your tastes. The food in the evening was only average to be fair, but was not expensive. The staff though are extremely attentive and nothing was too much trouble. They make you feel extremely welcome. Overall Very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Rose Garden Suites was quite nice and near so much of Istanbul's many sights. We stayed 1 full week. The pick up from IST airport was efficient. A greeter was there with my name on a small sign and he led us to curb side where our shuttle picked us up. You can tip the greeter in any currency. I did email the hotel manager the night before just remind them of my arrival..I would advise doing the same as its a very busy airport and arrival area. The hotel has no elevator and we were on the top floor but, it was worth the climb. We booked room 502 with its own balcony, nice seating area, WC with large bathtub. There's not much space to put your clothing. There are lots of shelves with decorative items upon but, only one small closet and small drawers on the night stands. The decor of the room was pretty silly. Not my idea of the best use of colors or materials but, it was a nice spacious room. The staff were very helpful with all requests. Make sure you bring a printed copy of your booking. Our group booked a total of 3 rooms. I booked one for myself and companion well in advance and once I could assess the place was up to my expectations I advised our other traveling companions to also book there and change where they were staying very far away from the city area. They booked last minute non refundable rooms and got very good rates from Booking.com when I checked with the manager to confirm their bookings, they had not been entered into the Rose Garden's system. Apparently the booking engines don't always communicate with the hotels for last minute rooms. Anyway, when they arrived to check in the next day, the hotel was out of the room categories they had booked. Graciously they offered upgrades to both rooms so it was quite nice. But, I needed to show the rates to the manger on my iPad to confirm the prices the Booking.com had secured for my companions. Otherwise they were going to charge me a different rate. But, I'm guessing the rate was generated by a computer system. There was an issue of buying stamps from them to send postcards so just buy stamps at a post office or gift shop. Yes, people still like to send post cards! E-post cards are just not the same!
The breakfast buffet was very nice. The Turkish hospitality was very pleasing to start every day.
The tour operations office across the street was very helpful in booking our boat trip up The Bosphorus. The bus takes about an hour as it stops to pick up tourists from other hotels.
The area around the hotel is quiet and peaceful. It's very near a lot of historic sights and lovely shopping areas and restaurants. I think this hotel really hits all the high marks due to its location and comfortable outdoor ambiance. There are seagulls and all sorts of birds constantly soaring about and mostly friendly cats wondering everywhere. The central garden really makes for a great space to decompress after a long day of sight seeing activities. The only negative was the slow wifi connection but, other then that it was a great stay.

Room Tip: 502 has a private terrace with a slight view of the sea.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Located in an alley off the main road. The hotel is made up of 2 buildings, the main building and the annexe. There are no lifts in both buildings. The rooms are big and comfortable. Breakfast is adequate with juices, cakes and local products. Mr. Selcuk provided us with a map and pointed out the sights to visit. The Blue Mosque is only a 10 to 15 minutes walk from the hotel. The Sofia Hagar and Tokapi Palace are also within walking distance. It would be cheaper to travel by tram rather then taxis. Taxis do not use meters.
It is relaxing to sit in the Rose Garden during the evening to have drinks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our stay was so wonderful that we did not want to leave the Hotel! Our rooms were large, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The location was great and the staff was very helpful. The terraced areas were very peaceful and relaxing and even the children enjoyed the accommodations.