“Delicious food, good service, nice and professional staff”
Review of Fuego Restaurant

Fuego Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 14,047 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Food and drinks are served professionally in nice dishes and glasses.
They brought our food a bit late, which was not too late for me, but they came at the end to apologise and thank us for our patience. I really enjoyed.

3  Thank Chista N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,597)

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I tried many restaurants during my stay in Istanbul but this is by far the best we've had. The host, John was courteous and informative. Staff were professional and food was sumptuous and well presented! Highly recommend!

3  Thank Ibrahim A
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We came here with our guide for lunch during a full day private tour of the city. I am typically dubious of such arrangements, which can often result in a sub-standard overpriced meal recommended by a guide who receives a kick-back as a result. Not the case here at all. The service was friendly and prompt and the food was first rate and very reasonable (TL105 for a two course meal for two people, with two beers and bread/dips and coffee). The lamb casserole, in particular, was an excellent main.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

On the reviews of Trip Advisor we checked out Fuego as it was very close to our hotel. The food was fantastic and the best we had in Istanbul! It was so good we came back the next night too!

Try the clay pot lamb - delicious and cool to watch them crack the pot open. The sultan's dishes were also very tasty.

The service was also outstanding - I liked that no one hassled you to eat at the restaurant. Our waiter Ali was lovely and very easy to talk to about anything from the menu to books to read. He was one of the reasons we returned!

I definitely recommend Fuego if you want exceptional food and service in a great city!

1  Thank Nikki F
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Yeah this place is alright!!

The food taste alright
I even saw the people on the other table complain about the quality of the food

The food took a long time though even for other people!!

The staff are nice i have to admit!!

So all in all it's just alright

Enjoy