Please distribute this message to all turkey visitors
I went to hotel ayasultan Istanbul, Turkey according to my reservation in booking.com but I found below points which I want to share
• Room was not ready when I reached the hotel and I had to wait in the reception.
• I request extra bed for my child and they gave me broken one.
• I found some clothes in the room for old guest.
• Hotel bring me another bed and the bellboy put it with very strange behavior
• I found air condition was not working so I asked them to fix but told me that all AC system is switched off so you can open the window as the room was too hot.
So that I cancelled my booking with them
Please take into consideration that the area is very noisy due to new building and school beside
And then what happen that they inform booking.com the no show from my side and claim me through booking.com for 116 € however they confirm to me that I can leave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayasultan Hotel is a lovely boutique hotel which was renovated in 2015 and located on the historical peninsula of Istanbul, Turkey. With a mix of classical and modern architecture, the Ayasultan Hotel has 36 attractive comfortable rooms offering a B&B service. Situated just a short walk from the major attractions of Sultanahmet Square, Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and the Basilica, Grand Bazaar, guests will appreciate the great location and easy access to the city delights. Book into the Ayasultan Hotel and relax in style and comfort in this delightful Istanbul boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayasultan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.