“Charming Boutique Hotel”

Kupeli Palace Hotel
Ranked #143 of 1,090 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This hotel is in a charming neighborhood just a short walk from the Blue Mosque and the Hippodrome. The hotel is an old wooden house that has been converted into a boutique hotel. Everything from the quiet and charming rooms to the staff is amazing in this hotel. It is so hard to find good service these days, but from the moment I arrived through my entire stay until I left, the service was impeccable. Izzet was so helpful for all of my many questions I had about Istanbul and it was a real pleasure to meet him. I am happy to recommend this hotel to my friends and family in the future and I hope that one day I can go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Max L

Reviewed 23 July 2012

we have stayed at küpeli palace hotel for 4 nights we were happy with this hotel clean breakfast rooms are so comfortable and clean good service perfect staff with helpful especialy the guy in reception his name is erdal he was really so helpful he gave us many information that what we need to know about istanbul and when we need something he was doing it with happiness we would like say him again thank you very much for your helpful erdal we will definatlly go there again for erdal

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Me and my friends stayed 7 days everything was perfect we really were pleasure. The rooms are comfortable , there is clean service everyday and the breakfast is so good you can see many kind of food on buffet. The hotel location is close tram station it s just 10 minute by walking and you can ask everything to receptionist he definitely wants to help your all guesting because he really loves his business he is very smile person his name is IZZET so we thank to him for everything.we will come back again for first vocation to enjoy time in Istanbul and kupeli palace hotel

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I knew that i was not going to 5 stars hotel with a pool and a restaurant or a bar, i knew that its a small cute hotel before i arrive ... honestly the pictures attracted me, and i made the reservation, once i arrived and during my stay, i knew the best 2 receptionist in Istanbul ... izzet and the other guy which i forgot his name,,, they were very helpful and they always smile ... they informed us about the tours and helped us reserving places in the trips and the tours ... the breakfast was good,,, and the breakfast lounge is cute ... the rooms were very clean and the team was very helpful... and if i'm going again to istanbul, i will not choose any thing else than kupeli palace :D ...

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This is a great boutique hotel that is charming and provides great service...the staff is super helpful and nice, especially Izzet as he helped me find great restaurants and things to do....I had an awesome time in Istanbul and am looking forward to coming back!!!! Would definitely stay at this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Terrible breakfast, staff was not helpful at all, smells were horrific! The wall paper was coming off the walls and the sink was broken. The staff didn't offer any helpful information or actually acknowledge us at all. The breakfast was not fresh except maybe the bread and coffee. All in all it was not a great experience would absolutely NOT stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikki H
Reviewed 28 June 2012

My husband and I arrived three days ago to check into Kupelipalace Palace hotel. Upon our arrival some of the recent reviews were confirmed. The wallpaper was coming off the walls and more alarming, was the hair on/in the bed. This was the first time we have ever actually taken our luggage and left. The receptionist was quite nice, but this was no way to end our trip. We have stayed in a wide range off hotels, but this really was bad, particularly given that we were supposed to pay $140 a night. The hotel needs some major work. I would not stay here.

Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank travelloverl
Travellers also viewed these Istanbul hotels
Kupeli Hotel
#31 of 1,163 in Istanbul
Albatros Premier Hotel
Albatros Premier Hotel
#456 of 1,163 in Istanbul

Been to Kupeli Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kupeli Palace Hotel

Address: Sehsuvar Bey Mahallesi, Donus Sok. No: 14 | Sultanahmet, Fatih, Istanbul 34126, Turkey (Formerly Sidera Palace)
Region: Turkey > Istanbul
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #143 of 1,090 B&Bs / Inns in Istanbul
Price Range: £23 - £57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Kupeli Palace Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kupeli Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.