Neorion Hotel
US$295
Midtown Hotel(Istanbul)
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$223
US$153
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$177
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$57
Hotels.com
3,083 results
All reviewsafternoon mezerooftop terraceturkish delightneorion staffold cityfree afternoonblue mosqueturkish bathgrand bazaarwithin walking distancespice marketturkeygalata bridgefamily roomthe hotel offershagia sophiaexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2012

What did we like about this hotel during our four night stay in may 2012?

1. The location: Perfect. In the centre of all the major tourist sights, but quite rooms.
2. The room was a delight. Super comfortable beds, clean and attractive rooms.
3. The staff: Friendly, efficient and thoughtful. We were delighted to receive a small gift for my wife on her birthday whilst staying there. A little thing; but nice.
4. Breakfast: Delightful. This is certainly NOT a continental breakfast. You wont need lunch after the choices presented in the comfortable dining area.
5. Wi-fi: Easy, and it worked. All inclusive in the price.

Sorry to be leaving as this hotel was very, very good.

Room Tip: Try and avoid rooms that are facing the road. Although with double glazing it really isn't a problem.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pisang
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear our guest;

Reviewed 23 May 2012

After reading the reviews on the Neorion, we decided to book it and the reviews were right on the money.
The Neorion Hotel was perfect in every way. They will arrange to send a car to the airport if you request (25 Euros) and it is worth every penny. Driving in Istanbul is quite an experience. Tip: at the airport don't look for your name, look for the Hotel name.
When you arrive at the hotel, they will greet you and offer you a complimentary glass of wine or beer or coffee while they show you a map of all the tourist attractions.
The rooms are very comfortable and the washrooms are all marble and spotless.
A breakfast buffet is included in the room rate and it has an extensive selection - you couldn't possibly go away hungry.
Also, every afternoon there is a buffet of small dishes i.e. soup, salads, mini sandwiches, cookies, etc. which is set our for a couple of hours for guests of the hotel. A very nice touch I thought.
At sundown, they offer a glass of wine on their rooftop terrace while you watch the sunset.
The staff go to great lengths to make sure that you enjoy your time at the hotel.
We were leaving on a cruise and didn't have to be on board until 3:00 p.m. The hotel let us use our room until 1:00 p.m. and then they stored our luggage until we were ready to leave. They called a taxi for us and negotiated the price (very important).
Istanbul was the highlight of our trip and part of the reason was definitely the Neorion Hotel

Room Tip: We tried for a Superior Room but they were all booked but the room we had was a good size and had everything you would need. The dish of Turkish Delight was such a nice touch.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Our stay at Neorion Hotel was one of the most memorable experience while travelling abroad. To begin with the staff was extremely hospitable and courteous. We were give a warm welcome which set the tone for the entire Istanbul experience. The room though tad small then we thought but was very well kept. The staff actually went out of the way to provide for little things we needed. Food was good, the breakfast in particular had a sumptuous spread.The hotel also served a Mezz which gives u the much needed mid day snack. The hotel is also very well located with tram station right next to it and most of the monuments in walkable distance. For the next visit to Istanbul whenever it happens, we are definitely staying with Neorion again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tarun W

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We stayed here for five nights at the start of three weeks of travel in Turkey and were happy to return for a final night before flying home. The room was fairly large by European standards, and very clean and bright. Nice shower and amenities. But the best thing was the service and attitude of the people who run the hotel. Before coming here, I emailed numerous times about restaurants, tours, etc. and the hotel responded with helpful information, generally within two hours. When they learned it was my birthday, a gift of a Turkish tea set was left in the room. Like most Istanbul hotels, breakfast is included in the price. What the Neorion didn't advertise is that there is also a small but good mezze selection from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. as well. And a complimentary glass of wine on the rooftop terrace at sunset. They were nice little gestures that showed a generousity that you don't find in all hotels. The location is about a 10-minute walk from the Blue Mosque, etc. It was nice to be that close to the sites, but also be able to explore a bit of a neighbourhood with it being a wee bit off the beaten track as well. I'd definitely return.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KimFromVictoria

Reviewed 19 May 2012

This lovely hotel is elegant, charming and comfortable with a warm friendly atmosphere created by an exceptional staff!! Every effort is made to make visitors feel at home. The staff is always on the alert to give a helping hand. I was truly surprised the staff knew it was my birthday during my stay and was given a very thoughtful gift. Their attention to detail is unparalled! The onsite SPA is also a gem, where visitors can unwind after a long day of sightseeing. In addition to an excellent quality massage service, the SPA offers a "real" Turkish Bath experience in their hammam, which was a great way to take advantage of that traditional Turkish practice without having to go to a public bath for the experience. The breakfast and the complementary afternoon snacks also were delicious and fit with the generous spirit of this hotel to offer a wide variety of free food throughout the afternoon. I would come again to stay at the Neorion and feel that the stay in this particular hotel enriched my overall experience as a solo traveler to Istanbul! Pam Quinlan, Lives in Heidelberg, Germany but from Boston, Massachusetts

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank PWQ

My dearest guest,
I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Kind regards,