“Neorion - a wonderful Istanbul experience”
Review of Neorion Hotel

Neorion Hotel
Ranked #7 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My wife and I are just back from a fantastic few days over Christmas by the banks of the Bosphorous. The Neorion Hotel experience helped make our stay extra special. The room was beautiful and spotless, the service very attentive and the location ideal for exploring this great city. Bustling Sirkeci is an easy enough walk to most of the Istanbul sights and you should ask the hotel for restaurant suggestions. If you're looking for casual fare, nearby Hocapasa Street has what you're after. Breakfast was perfect, featuring Turkish cheeses, olives, nuts, fruits and a hot buffet among other delicious items, as well as Turkish tea or coffee. As part of the service, they will either pick you up at the airport or take you back at the end of the stay. We can't thank the staff enough. If we return to Istanbul, out first call will be to the Neorion.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Neorion H, Yönetici at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dearest Guest;
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate your comments.
We want to make sure all of our guests are taken care of, so I am happy to hear that you have a nice stay.

Thank you for choosing us , we look forward to welcoming you back next time!
Best Wishes from Neorion Family,

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Neorion for 3 nights. The hotel sent a car to pick us up and despite being 2 hours late due to poor weather, the driver was patiently waiting for us. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with a beverage of our choice and offered a nice snack of sandwiches, fruit, and other wonderful mezes. Then we had a quick overview of the town and were told when the popular sights would be closed. What a great start to a vacation!
We were upgraded to the 6th floor with a nice view of the mosques.
We were able to find one evening to utilize the haman. It was clean and comfortable and FREE. I wish that we had had more opportunities to use it.
All in all we found the Neorion to be a suberb hotel. The location was fantastic. Walking distance to everything; the blue mosque, sophia hagia, spice market, topkapi, cistern and grand bazaar. The staff at the hotel provided 3 recommendations for dinners and we enjoyed all 3 of their choices (Imbat, a fish restaurant near 4 seasons, and another restaurant owned by the Neorion group).
The breakfasts were excellent. Tons of choices. Fruits, eggs, bacon, cheeses, pastries, yogurt. They also provided a wonderful "snack " in the afternoon which was excellent.
I would most certainly go back to the Neorion. No doubt about it!

Room Tip: high floor...601 has best view
2  Thank brittanyhinkle

Dearest Guest;

Thank you for choosing us , we look forward to welcoming you back next time!
Best Wishes from Neorion Family,

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We stayed at Neorion Hotel from 12/19/2013 to 12/22/2013. Almost everything about this hotel is perfect. What impressed me the most about Neorion hotel was the service. The front desk staff were very professional and helpful. We were within walking distance to historical attaractions. If I ever visist Istanbul again, I will stay at Neorion.

Kazem from Austin Texas.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kazem M
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed 20 December 2013

It is not often I write a review which totally exceeded my expectations, but this place did it. From check in to departure we were treated like royality. The rooms were very recently updated. The entire hotel is kept very clean and service is , well, the best! The Neorion was our base in the old city and is within walking distance of everywhere and some very nice resturants. Attend the sunset cocktail hour proived in your package, you won"t be sorry. The breakfasts were excellent as well.
We are cruising the Red Sea next year and will be staying here again. Try this hotel and enjoy

2  Thank Plantman4U

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Reviewed 19 December 2013

This is an amazing hotel... the service here is impeccable. The location is close to all the major sites. We walked almost everywhere! Some of the highlights:

-Great reception - we arrived hours before check in time and our room was ready
-Complimentary snacks from 1-5 pm
-Turkish bath and spa
-Turkish delight in your room and in the lobby area
-Close to the Blue Mosque, Sofia Hagia, Grand Bazaar, Topaki Palace

I highly recommend staying here!

1  Thank anuinVAN

Hope to see you soon.
Best Wishes from Istanbul Neorion Hotel Family

Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The best in service, great location, completely clean, well decorated, good breakfast, great spa, comfortable beds and pillows, good wine on arrival and fruit plate. . .everything thought through well and the staff were friendly and helpful. We had the penthouse which is the best and well worth it. Because we were going to the airport late they allowed us to check out as late as we wanted with no extra charge. Thank you Hotel Neorion staff for a wonderful time in Istanbul.

Room Tip: Choose sixth floor superior room or if you can the Deluxe.
4  Thank Peace R P

My dearest guest;

If you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. I will be very happy to host you again in Istanbul or in Neorion Hotel when you come back.

Kind regards,

Owner of the hotel

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Location, location, location. Near just about every attraction (within 1.5 miles walking), including Topkapi, Blue Mosque, Solimanye Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Spice Market ... Make sure to visit to terrace on the top floor for a beverage, particularly as the day is ending. Listen to the sounds of the city, take in the variety of smells from the many open air restaurants. Hotel itself is very comfortable, and the staff extremely eager to please.

Room Tip: Splurge a little and ask for room 601. As you walk in the view from the two window walls is breatht...

My dearest guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path.

Kind regards,