Neorion Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$273
US$266
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$538
US$429
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$232
US$163
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$95
Travelocity
3,083 results
All reviewsafternoon mezerooftop terraceturkish delightneorion staffold cityfree afternoonblue mosqueturkish bathgrand bazaarwithin walking distancespice marketturkeygalata bridgefamily roomthe hotel offershagia sophiaexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Lovely, clean Hotel in a great location! The "Customer Service" at the Neorion is the BEST I've seen. I was traveling alone and they made me feel very safe and the Staff was extremely helpful. Also, try the SPA....It's clean and very good massage and scrub. Thank you Loreta, Fatih and Hakan!!!! AMAZING!! (1st time I have ever written a review but this Hotel I highly recommend)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Brenda W
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The other reviewers have covered this already, but we loved our stay so much that I am reiterating their comments. We travel quite a bit and this is hands down the best place we have stayed at. Excellent staff, very clean and well maintained, great rooms and location and services beyond what we have experienced at other five star and more expensive hotels such as extra items if we need them, a goodbye gift (scarf and lovely note), complimentary drink every evening on a lovely roof top terrace, free mezes from 1 to 7 every day, and I could go on. This hotel has some great touches I haven't seen elsewhere and we can't wait to stay here again when we return to Istanbul! Thanks for a lovely visit Neorion!

Room Tip: We got the family connected room and it was excellent. The kids had their own bathroom and tv and it was well worth it to have the extra space!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank InLoveWithTravel21
Neorion H, Guest Relations Manager at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for the comments you have shared here regarding our hotel.
We are so pleased You have enjoyed your stay here.
We are highly looking forward to hosting you here on your upcoming trips.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is without doubt one of the best Hotels I have stayed in Worldwide!
I arrived at the Neorion Hotel at 6 am after an overnight flight and the front desk apologised for the room not been ready!!! They gave me a room to use until 11 am until my room was ready. How many Hotels in the world would do that?
The breakfast and staff were excellent, the all day mezze was superb and home made soups to die for, and all with no charge!
The hammam and pool area was spotless and well maintained.
The views at sunset were as good as you'll get.
They thought of everything down to the Turkish delight in the room and also the ear plugs for Ramadan (Sunrise call to prayer).
Everywhere is within walking distance and also alongside the tram.
Anyone that has a bad word for this Hotel, should stay at home.
Take a bow from the Bell Hop to the Manager and would love to return again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Neorion H, Guest Relations Manager at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for your email.
This is so nice to hear good feedbacks from you.
It is quite something that made us happy!
Looking forward to welcoming you on your next trips to the city

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had an excellent stay here - the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. They spoke English well and had good suggestions for what to see and do. The breakfast was very good with enough variety to satisfy. The room was comfortable with enough room. I had a room overlooking the street, but the street noise wasn't bad as long as I had the window closed.

The television only had a couple of english-language channels, but that's not a big deal. Wifi could be a bit spotty in the room, but was strong in the lobby. If you're staying 3 nights or more, they have a free transfer from the airport.

The location is very good, as well. The hotel is only a few minutes walk from the tram station which will easily get you to the major sites in Istanbul. There are a number of restaurants nearby, but they're a bit touristy. There is a small convenience store across the street for bottled water and whatnot, as well as, a grocery store a block or two away.

I'd definitely recommend this place for a visit to Istanbul for the Sultanahamet area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank escog

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your reviews.
It is quite pleasing to get good feedbacks from you.
We are looking forward to hosting you on your next trips to the city,
and also sending you our warmest regards

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I can not add anything new to all the wonderful preceding reviews, except that this is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. It ticks all the boxes & more. Appreciate the lovely gift of a scarf on departing. Classy service. Keep up the good work Hotel Neorion. Your position of No 1 is well deserved.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nejesateba

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review you have shared here regarding our hotel.
It is quite nice to know You are pleasure with our service.
We thank you for choosing us on your trip,
Looking forward to welcoming you on your upcoming trips