Salinas Istanbul Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$72
Very Good 4/5
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$292
US$214
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Very Good 4/5
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$146
Travelocity
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
Good 3.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

It is 2 mins from the Grand Bazaar which is cool. However it is not on the nicest street, I think you can find better hotels for a little more money. Also i went for 8 days and my wife came on day 5 to stay with me they charged us a 50% increase fee for having an extra person which is ridiculous considering the hotel. They were also rude when we contested the fee. I recommend rooms that end in 01 or 02 the other ones where not very nice, however views are nicer. Also the bathroom in my room was broken and you could hear the water running most of the night. The price is right but I think you can get better much better for a little more

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kopec123
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful stuff nice location perfect price thank you very much 5 minutes walking distance to train station 5 minutes walk into Grand Bazaar very close to the old historical places and a Sultana met will come back

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
14  Thank sosa62
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed this hotel so much.
- the room was small but always clean. I ordered room for 3 people but was given room for 4 people and no extra charge. We really appreciated that.

- the breakfast was so-so but it's enough to start the day. There are bread, omelette, salad and fruit. Also usual hot beverages like coffee, chocolate and tea. I'm not big on breakfast, so the kind of breakfast that Salinas provided was enough.

- the wifi was excellent. I need a good wifi so I can communicate easily with my office. So this helps me a lot.

_ the location was good. It's across the street from grand bazar (the hotel kinda downhill from the main road but not too far. My mother who has legs problem can walk there easily). Blue mosque also near. If you don't want to walk, you could take metro since hotel was very close to metro station(beyazit station) and Blue mosque only 2 station away.

_ But what i like the most is hotel staffs. They're all very helpfull especially the manager Mr. Birol. He helped us with information about places to go in Istanbul and how to get there. He even lended us one of his metro card so we don't have to buy and teach us how to top up the card.
Other staffs also kind to us. Thanks to nice lady at the breakfast who always greets us kindly and offer us fresh omelet (sorry, i don't know how to spell your name).

In short, we really enjoyed our stay in here. Thanks Salinas Hotel for making our trip in Istanbul memorable and nice. Would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
16  Thank asdewi
Reviewed 28 March 2014

salinas istanbul is a modern-ottoman decorated hotel in the old city. my wife an i liked this hotel.location was good, it is near to grandbazaar. cakes, patties all brakfast and terrace view was good. everything was OK. thanks for personel i advice thi place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
14  Thank sakyol
Reviewed 9 March 2014

excellent hotel, very friendly staff, big thanks to Birol who was extra helpful, will go again 100%, rooms clean ,good breakfast with fantastic views of the sea , great location for gran bizarre shopping

• Stayed: February 2014