See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very good hotel. Located near one of the most visited area in ISultanahmet (Blue Mosque), Hagia Sophia, Topkapi palace. Rooms are very nice and clean. The price also is very good and very quiet area..

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank eynardou
MuratB2225, General Manager at Albinas Hotel Old City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear eynardou,

Thank you for your knowledgeable comments about our hotel.I am pleased that you found our location to be perfect and the hotel to be modern in décor, quiet and comfortable. We are indeed located ideally with walking distance by many museums and Hippodrome area.

Once again, thank you so much for sharing your stay with us here on TripAdvisor. We very much hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Best,
Murat BOZDAG

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located on the centre of the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul which is probably the best place to stay to see the old town sights. All the stuff I wanted to see, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Grand Bazaar were within 10 minutes walk. There are lots of restaurants and cafes in the immediate area. Luckily one of the best in the city is only a couple of minutes walk away - the Stone House Bistro Cafe - an amazing friendly experience in itself with great food. The hotel itself is situated in a quiet street and has secure parking immediately outside the hotel. The staff were fantastic I had a really warm welcome and very helpful in sorting out a vignette for my car.
My room was small but it was very clean. The WiFi worked very well and the air conditioning was superb. The bathroom was tiny but the shower was great. I understand bigger rooms are available. There was a minibar in the room which strangely was not replenished each morning so by the last night I had to ask at reception for a drink!
Breakfast was OK but a better selection of eggs and maybe better juice would be nice. It is nice to have breakfast in the open air on the small terrace though.
All in all it was a fantastic three nights and the hotel is just amazing value for money given its location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TykeUk
Murat B, General Manager at Albinas Hotel Old City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear TykeUk,

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Albinas Hotel Old City. We are indeed located just across the street from Sultanahmet area(Hippodrome)Palaces and the museums within 3-5 minutes walking distance.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when your next in Istanbul

Best wishes,
Murat BOZDAG

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This hotel has everything you could want for a stay in Istanbul:
- Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and will go out of their way to help. They were available 24-7 and were always happy to provide suggestions and answer our questions.
- The hotel itself was cozy, clean, and very easy to get comfortable in.
- The location is close enough to the sights in the old city (Topaki Palace, Grand Bazaar... etc) to walk to and Taksim Square is a short taxi ride away. Taxis could easily tell the location of the hotel and it was pretty easy for me to find alone after a few outings in the city. There were lots of cute restaurants on the same block and a little grocery shop.
- Breakfast was simple and full of delicious local foods.
- The hotel had connections to restaurants on the Pospherus and will call a free taxi to pick up customers and bring them back.
The hotel definitely enhanced my experience in Istanbul and I will be staying here the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sama K
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent time at this hotel. The hotel staff is the best, very nice and helpful, great English speaking. Also the breakfast is delicious and the service is outstanding. The rooms very clean and nice, I will recommend this hotel to anyone. It's also very close walk to all the main tourist attraction in Istanbul. 10/10.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Fahad Q
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel excellent
Location every thing around you
Breakfast is first class
Staff are very nice
Rooms are comfortable and cleaning every day
WiFi perfect

It is perfect for family and new married

My advice to choice this hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family