See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

When I come in hotel , I feel to in my home . All workers very smiling face and helpfull . Very comfortable and reliable. Rooms were clean and tidy. Good center location and safety street. Very close restaurants, cafes, and touristic places and sultanahmet square.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This hotel was perfect for my two adult children and me. The room was clean and the staff fantastic. You are minutes away from the Blue Mosque, Topkapi and walking distance to the Grand Bazaar. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Well what can I say..This has to be one of the nicest,cleanest and friendliest hotels I have stayed in and truly deserves a 5 star review.It was obvious as soon as we stepped out of our taxi and were greeted outside by the young gentlemen who was running the desk that day.He confirmed our booking,took a copy of our passports and within minutes we were off to our room..Unfortunately as I am prone to do I had made a mistake with the sleeping arrangements I explained that even though I have been best mates with my male traveling buddy for 40yrs we really did not fancy sharing a double bed,after a very quick call to the owner he moved us without quibble to the room next door with a double and a single bed ( sigh of relief ) considering the booking had a no change policy this was a very thankful result..The room it self ( 302 ) was exceptionally clean with a very modern and upto date bathroom also the standard kettle with tea and coffee was present and re stocked every day,also a small fridge big enough for my bottle of vodka was under the dressing table..The breakfast room will not open till march but their larger sister hotel on the next corner had one..within a 2 min walk there were 2 mini markets for basic snack shopping and a multitude of small restaurants as well as a taxi station..I really cannot stress enough how great this hotel is..the view from the bedroom window I shall try to post was fantastic

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel offers everything you need visiting Istanbul. It was my second stay here, returning as was so pleased with my first experience. Once again our room was beautiful, this time with a sizeable terrace and lovely sea view. The wifi was fast, the heating and air con worked great, the bathroom was a good size and there was always hot water. Our room was cleaned daily and toiletries restocked.
The staff were all excellent, kind and friendly, happy to help with everything. They gave us umbrellas on rainy days, helped with our luggage, and gave us all the local knowledge we needed.
The hotel is well appointed, three minutes from sultanahmet square where you will find the blue mosque, the Haggia Sofia, topaki palace and transport links to all other parts of this vast city.
There is a lot of choice in Istanbul given its size, but the next time I visit this beautiful city I will certainly return to the sultans royal hotel. It has everything you could ask for and more at an excellent price.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Caroline W
Reviewed 27 December 2016

We have just come back from our trip to Istanbul after staying at this boutique hotel for 6 nights. The hotel is at a 10 minutes' walk from Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. The staff is multi-linguistic and very helpful. They made every effort to make our stay comfortable as we were a group of 3 adults and a 4 years-old child. Highly recommend this hotel for its comfort, professional staff and close proximity to major attractions in Istanbul.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family