“School tour of Turkey made memorable”

Travel Shop Turkey - Istanbul Day Tours
4-Day Istanbul Islamic Tour
Ranked #9 of 535 Shopping in Istanbul
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“School tour of Turkey made memorable”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As teachers taking a school group over to Turkey, we were impressed at how well we were taken care of as a group by our wonderful tour guide Ozan. He took us on a 12 day tour of Turkey.

Ozan was professional and very informative (especially with his history and knowledge). With two expectant teachers on board, Ozan was also so accommodating to their needs and went out of his way to make them feel comfortable and cared for.

I would highly recommend Travel Shop Turkey, and their staff like Ozan Baykara, as they made our visit to Turkey an extremely memorable one for both staff and students!

• Arabic first
  • Vietnamese first
“Couldn't have had a better timE in Turkey!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I came to Turkey in April 2014 with some colleague teachers and a few students for a tour around Turkey. Our tour guide was Ozan and he was absolutely amazing.
Each city we visited was beautiful and we recieved so much information about the significance of its history. I wish I could have stayed longer.
Thanks Ozan & Tour Shop Turkey. I will definitely come back :-)
Kylene

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mind-Blowing Experience...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our 12 day trip to Turkey (14 teaching staff and 3 school students)was the perfect mix of sight-seeing, relaxation and cultural immersion.

Ozan is a fantastic tour guide with just the right balance between professionalism and approachability. His in-depth knowledge and obvious dedication to his country and his heartfelt portrayal of its beautiful and rich culture and history helped to personalise the trip for us and gave us a greater appreciation of everything that Turkey has to offer.

Turkey itself is a country located right on one of the most important water way trade routes in history. So here you have a taste of all the histories and architecture that the neighbouring European and Asian civilisations have to offer in a place that is really quite inexpensive to get to and to visit!

I highly recommend the 12 hour bus trip from Istanbul to get to Kapadokya, the hot springs and a dip in Cleopatra's Pool in Pammukale, and if you're an Aussie or a Kiwi, the Rememberence services at Gallipoli are certainly a once in a lifetime, must-see-and-do experience. Highest on my list of things to do though, is an authentic Turkish Bath (Hamam) experience.

I can promise you, Turkey is TOTALLY worth it!

1 Thank kaciejm
Pune, India
“WoW Tour in Istanbul”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked a 4 day tour with Travel Shop, Turkey. It was an amazing experience.
Alicia Hernández did the bookings, and she provided great assistance, from selecting the right hotel to the right list of places to visit and the restaurants to visit.
The Bus, Hotel, Tour Guide, Local assistance was just ..... SUPERB.

Visited May 2014
“Memorable trip”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

i would like to express my gratitud trip for the great time that i have spent with my fiance in turkey . trip organiser travel shop turkey did a great job to make my trip worry free and memorable.
i would recommend travel shop turkey to anyone who is planning to visit turkey and have a great vaccance by exploring turkish cities and also learning about ancien history in turkey.
i like to thank Alicia and all her collegues for making this trip wonderful .

Visited May 2014