“Extraordinary experience!”

Sightseeing on Bosphorus With a Private Yacht From Istanbul
Ranked #47 of 437 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Member of ASTA & TURSAB , Agency offers best tour services in Istanbul with best city guides and most comfortable vehicles.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Dear Yasar,

Thank you for your email.

We are all very impress with the whole 6 days experience. Especially so in the hotel choice in kusadasi, la vista. We were all very glad with services of Ozlem (whom I really want to recommend) for her responses pre tour and even her initiative and effort to come meet us at hilton in Istanbul on her birthday. Really impressive with her patience and client oriented approach.

For the guides (Fatih and Begum) both in cappadocia and kusadasi, we were also very happy with their fantastic knowledge and helpfulness which really make the difference to the journey.

Sorry but I can't think of any positive feedback because it's really good! I will definitely recommend Package Tour Turkey to anyone whom wants to visit turkey.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My tours were organzied perfectly down to every last detail. I was so impressed walking out of my hotel in the morning or arriving at the airport and my driver was always there waiting for me with a sign with my name on it. I never had to worry about a thing & was left with no confusion. I booked 2 tours literally the night before, so not very much time in advance, and the accommodations surpassed my expectations. Staff was always available / on call in case I had a question & it was quickly answered. I highly recommend & I will be going back & using again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

From the reviews on trip Advisor this company TTG Travel was selected for our three days in Istanbul. Alina Ergul in the office assisted us with the organisation and was fastidious in email replies and confirmations. Our tour guide Haken Baykara is a very intelligent and charming man. His knowledge and his presentation made our stay in Istanbul most enjoyable.
As a further recommendation we have booked this company to arrange our private guide in Ephesus.

1  Thank grmeldrum
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We booked on a dinner boat ride on the Bosphorus with.
Great ship, good dinner, great service and do not save on drinks. Really generous. The show fun.
Try to bargain ......... come your way.
If you return to turkey I rely on them

1  Thank bingo60
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We hired the services of Hakan for our company's sales incentive trip to Istanbul. He organised a day of sightseeing, followed by a three hour private yacht trip the following day.
Hakan is intelligent, knowledgeable & a pleasure to be with.
We learned a wealth of information about all aspects of Istanbul life, history & culture. Always friendly & punctual, nothing was too much trouble. Brilliant company to deal with.

3  Thank Leedsaway67