“Great Day in Istanbul”

US$578.14*
Sightseeing on Bosphorus With a Private Yacht From Istanbul
Ranked #40 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Member of ASTA & TURSAB , Agency offers best tour services in Istanbul with best city guides and most comfortable vehicles.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Package Tours Turkey from TTG Travel was great! We booked a 1-day tour with a driver and guide that was an excursion from our cruise ship. Ms. Aylin was our guide and stayed with us for much of the day. She was terrific and accommodated our personal requests courteously and well. She was very knowledgeable, spoke very good English, and was very friendly and easy to be with. Our driver was friendly and negotiated the Istanbul traffic well and safely. The ship docked late and Package Tours Turkey did an excellent job to make sure that we saw all we wanted to see in a slightly compressed time frame (at no fault of theirs). They helped us manage our time well and got back to the ship right on time. Ms. Aylin suggested a nice, quick restaurant that we were able to get a tasty, local, and inexpensive lunch which was our request. We had to go to a carpet demonstration (which appears to be a requirement of all Istanbul travel agencies) but there was no pressure and we gracefully left quickly, not wasting any valuable time. She gave us plenty of time to shop in the bazaar. Our only regret was that we did not have more time, but that was our fault! Our tour was a wonderful first-day in Istanbul and we really feel that we got our money's worth. Compared to other private tours we booked, we felt that this tour with both a personal guide and driver was a much better value than other tours. Even the booking before the tour was thorough and professionally done. They responded to my numerous requests well and in a timely fashion. Great tour company! We highly recommend Package Tours Turkey and Ms. Aylin!

1  Thank Christopher M
There are newer reviews for Private Tours in Istanbul

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We enjoyed our Cappadocia tour a lot. Ozmel was fantastic. When I was looking for tour companies I had emailed quite a few but Ozmel was the first one to get back to me and after that initial contact with her it impressed me so much that she was available literally 24x7 to answer all my questions. I never had to wait for more than a few minutes for a response from her. She was very organized and took care of every little detail. I had also compared the price with other companies and Ozmel's price was probably the best.

The tour itself was just terrific. We loved the guide. She was probably the best guide we have ever had. She was a singer and even sang us a traditional turkish song on the bus. Her knowledge of the region was great and we learnt a lot of Turkish history from her not only about Cappadocia but also the related areas. She also made sure that we did not have to wait in long lines by reorganzing the daytime activities. We were happy to tip her for her services and please do compliment her again from us. She was simply amazing.

The pickup for the airport was on time and driver was very courteous and punctual. It was a great experience for us. If we had another day we would have liked to do the balloon tour...but maybe next time.

We would strongly recommend your company to all our friends and family.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our party of 6 were extremely happy with our tour of Gallipoli.
Our guide for the day Hakan was extremely knowledgeable and engaging, and has a wonderful personality; we all felt that he made the tour an exceptional experience.
Our driver, whose name I have forgotten sorry, was also excellent.
Our lunch stop was quite pleasant and the food was lovely.
The booking process was easy and Alina Akdemir was a delight to deal with.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The private ransfer from Ataturk Airport to Hotel was timely and fast without any issues.
The vehicle was comfortable and even had wifi inside:)
The best choice for Private transfer from Ataturk Airport that you can rely on.

1  Thank Naci U
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Ozlen Batar is an excellent Turkey tour Planner. Everything was on time, as it was described and all the staff is serious and responsible. I recommended highly !!
My family and I had a great time in Turkey and for sure if we comeback some day, of course we will contact Ozlem, who is a very nice person and give you the support you need since your arrival until the last day inTurkey.