“Private Tour”
Review of Cengo Travel

Cengo Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: WELCOME Istanbul has full of sights to explore. Whether you spend a day or more, you will find your way around easier with the istanbul guide. Here we offer city tours, hotels, guides, vehicles...All of our services are offered by Cengo Travel, a member of Association of Turkish Travel Agencies. Please contact us for your inquires or questions.We would be happy to provide you the best service.
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Amazing services! I'm a serious photographer and quite unpredictable in my moving around. My wife and I had a customised 2 days itinerary that fitted to what we wanted to visit and the guide was very flexible in our changing demands and my photo shooting. He was very polite and patient and waited as long as I needed. I've visited many cities around the world and used many tour guides and Cengo is by far the best of them all. The detailed explanation and the historical stories added very good memories to our trip. We had a car all to ourselves and was very clean and well stocked with water. The driving was very smooth in the winding hilly roads of Istanbul. We are already planning on bringing back our whole family this summer to Istanbul and of course will call on Cengo again.

2  Thank BoboChen

Reviewed 16 December 2012

In our first ever trip to Istanbul this November 2012, my wife picked Cengo Travel through Trip Advisor with no other reference and we were thoroughly satisfied with a one-day tour of the city and a subsequent trip to Ephesus and its surroundings. Unfortunately, I lost the Cengo business card along the way, but I would unreservedly commend both the owner for his personal attention and our two tours guides for their in depth knowledge of the history of Istanbul and Izmir as well as their current knowledge on negotiating traffic (in Istanbul) and finding the best place to eat (around Izmir). Our Istanbul city trip was quickly arranged on short notice and our one-day trip to Ephesus (including air and land transport) was logistically impeccable. Although we had a preliminary set itinerary, both guides were patient and unhesitatingly accepted the changes that we suggested on route. Frank & Thelma Philippines

2  Thank Francisco R
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We arranged for three days of touring with Cengo Travel in Istanbul. The first night was a dinner cruise on the Bosphorus. The second day was a tour of a range of sites in the historic district including the Saint Sophia Church, the Blue Mosque, etc. The third day we did one half day of additional touring of several sites farther outside the historic district with final delivery to your cruise ship. Emre was an excellent guide who was very knowledgable. His driver very skillfully delivered us at these various sites in spite of challening traffic. I would highly recommend using this service.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

I reached Emre for a tour at nearly the last minute and he was able to accomodate a full day tour for my wife in the Old Town for my wife, who joined me for my business trip to Istanbul. As she was very nervous and tentative about the whole experience, she had the good fortune of being connected with one of the tour guides named Abraham. Abraham has good English skills, and made my wife feel at ease. He took good care of her, and saw to it that she got a very good treatment wherever she went. She was very pelased when she got back to the hotel.
She tells me that there was lots of wlking in the old town (to be expected) but the vehicle to pick her up and Abraham was always on time.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I have used Emre's services on two trips to Istanbul, and he made both experiences memorable. Istanbul is a traffic choked, crowded city, and Emre showed us far more than we could have ever seen ourselves. He is very knowledgable about everything he showed us.
The driver was standing by waiting for us wherever we went; Emre bought all the tickets we needed in advance; and he became a host to us, not just a guide.

1  Thank Lynn31973