“Nice stay”

Emerald Hotel
Ranked #304 of 1,156 Hotels in Istanbul
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

It was a nice stay at this cool hotel.
Staff were great.
Specially Gonen and FAROUK
WE ADVICE TO TAKE THE JUNIOR SUITE ROOMS.
VERY CLEAN. AND 2 MINUTES TO TAKSIM SQUARE.

Breakfast is good but could be better

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Neslihan_CANOZER, General Manager at Emerald Hotel, responded to this review, 29 December 2014
Dear Ziad K,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay and for recommending our Hotel to other travelers. I'm delighted to read that you had a lovely experience with us and you are looking forward to return.

We hope you come back and visit us again very soon...

Best regards,

Neslihan CANOZER
Emerald Hotel Taksim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Al Muharraq, Bahrain
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Location is excellent. There is a construction going near the hotel so it might get annoying a bit plus the slight noise from the street at night. I took a suite room for 4 and was good enough.
Don't expect much for the breakfast.
I faced few issues. We were 4 people in the as it is a suite for 4, there were no blankets and when I asked for, I was given 2 despite having 3 beds, the third was given next day as I was told it's not available, I was told to switch off the AC to avoid feeling cold!
There were no tissue papers in the room and when requested, I was given dining table tissue napkins

Room Tip: Room 303, suite room.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Halifax
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here just one night on a cycling trip and loved it. Everything about this hotel is perfect. The location is great, right in the heart of Taksim and easy to access other areas as Taksim is the central transit hub. My room was amazing, I had a great view and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was luxury with a big rainfall shower. Wifi internet was very strong. But the best part about this hotel was the staff. They are willing to help with everything. They helped me with directions around the city, ordered pizza, and were always smiling. They kept my bicycle in a safe place and when I left the hotel to start another cycling trip they brought out cold water while I was preparing the bicycle and allowed me to keep my baggage in storage until I came back to Istanbul.

Stay at Emerald hotel in Istanbul!

Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in suite 101 and it was clean and comfot also staff was very polite and helpful. The location is perfect and very near to Takseem square . Room service was trusted because I forgot my tablet and they returned back to me after check out.

• Stayed July 2014
Famagusta, Cyprus
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at room 503 and it was perfect! it was super clean, very polite and helpful staffs, nice rooms and amazing location. It is 2mins to Taksim squ by walk and public transportation is just around the corner. and if you go to the hotel by bus from airport is easy, fast and cheap also at the end of the line is hotel DO NOT TAKE TAXI!!!!! they charged us 20TL just for 1 street and they didn't bother themselves to just tell us that our hotel is 200m ahead!!!! I enjoyed every sec of my trip there, air conditioner was perfect comfy beds everything was amazing

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A bit tough to initially find, but the locale is super! right next to Taksim Suare. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast spread was great. Room was small, but that's understandable given the location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We haven't really stayed there. But we were to get stuck in Taksim for several hours with our heavy backpacks, but the guys helped us out in that situation. The staff is very nice and friendly. Thank you guys, we are very grateful! Good luck

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple