“Excellent value for money”

Pasifik Travel Agency - Day Tours
Ranked #122 of 415 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: GREAT VALUE TURKEY TOURS & TURKEY PACKAGE TOURS We create and arrange special tailor - made programmes and itineraries based on your tastes, schedule and needs with the aim of providing you with flexible options geared towards your satisfaction and overall security. We offer exceptional historical and cultural tours and a wide range of escorted Turkey tours for any budget.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I got recommended from my friends, to use this tour instead.And yeah, it provide the best tour for the package i paid. I gave it 4 star, because just only, very few choices like buses or hotel that were kind of ineffective. And also, Mr Kumat, hopefully you provide customers with itinary on paper, incase some customer might forgot what will they need to do afterwards. But overall, it was the best agency in Istanbul. No doubt about that. And i will recommend this agency to my friend if ever they want to come to Turkey someday. Thumbs up

1 Thank Mukhlis92

Atlanta, Georgia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Honest and helpful travel agent”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

As our first time in Turkey we were very unsure of what we wanted in the time we had available. Kursat was patiently able to point out what was possible pre-booking and then handle all of the details to see Istanbul, Cappadoccia and Ephesus. Without being asked Kursat upgraded our hotels and tours when prices dropped to help make the experience more enjoyable. Highlights had to be a private guide around Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque etc.) and the Balloon Trip in Cappadoccia. In every location our transport was on-time and effective. Third Party tour operators in Ephesus and Istanbul need more control (too many sales visits) and three language tours (you miss half the sights)

1 Thank Atlantaoz
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Value and Friendly Service in Turkey”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This was my first time in Turkey with great experience and value for money. The tour organized by Pasifik Tour, Kusat Yilmaz was awesome.

Pasifik Tour is just a few meters from the Blue Mosque located in Sultanahmet.

I thanked my friend for recommending Kursat's services. In return, I am happy to recommend him and Pasifik Travel Agency to anyone planning to travel to Turkey.

1 Thank Mumtaz A
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good and reliable”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was on tour in Jan/Feb this year and I am very impress with Kursat services. He is very reliable and patience in attending to my requirements pre and post tour. During the trip, we enjoy ourselves, though I believe there are improvements in certain sightseeing managed by third party vendors, which can make the trip either valuable or miserable. Having said that, I have enjoy Turkey so much and of course I will come back again to book with Pasifik.

1 Thank R M
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fantastic Travel Agency (but bad choice of tour operator)”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

While in Istanbul, we decided to do a 2-day tour to Ephesus and Pamukkale. There are lots of travel agencies, so we shopped around. From all the ones we asked prices, Pasific seemed to be definitively the best. Kursat explained the tour in detail, selected the best airline and hotel and gave us one of the best prices around (260 euros each). We closed the deal on the spot.

In other agencies, prices ranged from 220 to 320 euros. We did not pick the tour at 220 euros (Marco Polo Agency, paying in cash) because the agent did not give us details on services. When we returned to get them, he was not in the office and the other agents did not want to overstep on him.

The only problem with Pasific was the selection of the tour agent in Ephesus and Pamukkale (Good Wonders), which was very bad.

The tour guide (Guray) was beyond bad, with very heavy accent, which made him almost un-understandable. But worse, he explained very little about the sightseeing and gave no important information during the tour (for example, bring a towel in Pamukkale!).

The selection of the sightseeing was also poor, since we visited the temple of Artemise (all destroyed! nothing to see) and a leather shop (why?), but we missed the St Joseph church, which is in a fort and looked amazing. That day, we finished the tour early, but Guray refused to go to the fort and offered only two options: carpet or ceramic shopping traps (to places where they get commissions). Finally, the bus used by this company was small and very uncomfortable, during a 3 hour ride!

All other parts of the tour by Pasific were excellent, including the transportation to/from airport in Istanbul (mini van limo, with driver waiting for us with our names), the hotel was amazing and the airline was perfect (Turkish air, using convenient airports). Best, because it was my birthday, they surprised us with a bottle of wine before returning to Istanbul.

Unfortunately, we had to subtract a star, given the poor choice of the tour company, which is a big part of the whole experience...

2 Thank Fernando-Botargues