“pretty sweet”
Review of Nuru Ziya Suites

Nuru Ziya Suites
Ranked #14 of 1,246 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The room was clean and nice, the bed was really comfortable and the saff was super nice and friendly. The hotel is located right off the main street with all the shops. They have a small work out room and free breakfest which isnt too bad. Its not a full english breakfest but its okay. Id recommend staying here. My wife and I are 30 and we were in walking distance to some fun clubs, restaurants and bars. Walking distance to the Galata tower, taxim square and to the tram which takes you over to all the museums.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I visited this amazing place for 5 nights and it was located in an excellent spot with 5 stars service. The staff in the hotel made my stay comfortable and un-forgotten Especially Georgis who added a good taste for my vacation and i want to thank Mr. EMRE one of the owners of this hotel who is really an amazing person and very friendly and he did his best with Georgis to make every single detail perfect

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Hashem N
Emre G, Owner at Nuru Ziya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Hashem..Thanks for all your nice comments and for writing a review..On behalf of all personnel and especially Georgis and myself, we thank you very much for choosing NURU ZIYA SUITES to stay and we are all happy to learn that you enjoyed your time with us and in Itanbul..See you next time and with all our best personal regards to you and to the family.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We Stayed in Nuru ziya for 5 nights! It is the best hotel with respect to the location and price! cleanness is very dominant in addition to the friendly staff. It also serves the yummiest breakfast with a wide variety. Finally Jeries, he is the the most friendly reception guy, He knows all the perfect restaurants and malls!! Will definenlty visit this hotel the next time!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Farah n
Reviewed 6 June 2014

the staff are very helpful, although i booked a standard room they give the standard suite ones. Rooms are spacious with modern decoration with very comfortable bed.

located in the heart of istiklal street (just 5 min walking) close to taksim square (15 min walking) , near galata tower (15 min walking) and close to tophane tram station (10 min walking)
breakfast gust good.
I would definitely recommend to stay at Nuru Ziya.
Thank you!
majid

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank majid1393
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great place to stay - excellent, helpful staff that makes you feel welcome. Rooms are spacious and really nicely decorated. The hotel itself is in great location, close to city center and various restaurants and sites. I would definitely recommend to stay at Nuru Ziya. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Hotel is clean and very up-to-date, including iPhone docking station to listen to your own music and iPad to use and Nespresso machine in the room. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms have great atmosphere. Breakfast has a small, but delicious selection (fresh orange juice, good coffee, nice pastries, dried fruits, healthy yogurt and Turkish breakfast options such as olives). Location is excellent, very close to ample great dining and drinking options in the neighbourhood. We would definitely recommend this hotel. Booking via the hotel's website will give you a free transfer from Ataturk airport if you stay 4 days or longer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was my first time at Istanbul, I've been there for business and the specific accomodation was recommended by a friendly couple who has visited it two years ago and they remained satisfied. I had a single room with douple bed which was very comfortable. The room and the whole hotel has a modern minimal decoration and it was very clean. My room was small size and hasn't a balkony, just two big windows. There was free internet connection and an ipad in my room and also a possibility to use pc in the lounge/reception area, so I did'nt have to carry my own laptop from my country. The breakfast was decent and simple. The stuff very friendly and helpfull, but sometimes I couldn't understand their way of speaking english or speaking too fast. Something that annoyed me was that despite they said that there was a gym facility and when I asked if I could use it they reply that it was under construction and it would be ready 3 days before my checking out, but that didn't happen. Gym area is still under construction, and that's the way it was 2 years ago when my friends visited these suites. I would really appreciated it if they said from the beginning that it's not going to work!
Although I've been generally satisfied I think it was a little bit overpriced. Of course I must admit that in our price agreement it was included one way free from the airport to the hotel which saved from me at least 50-60 liras that taxi charges. It helped me a lot cause it was my first time in city, I arrived late at night and it wouldn't be easy at that time to search a safe way to find the hotel. Next time I'll know better how to operate. I surely recommend it but if I ever be at Istanbul again I would try to stay somewhere else just for another one opinion. There are so many hotels to choose at this city!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business