All reviewsgrand bazaarblue mosquepopular areaspa area isfifth floorold citytram stationturkeyhagia sofiamini barstayed here for nightschecking inmin walkaverage hotelwonderful hotelbreakfast buffetloved this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Great modern hotel but without any soul. Probably best for business trips but lacking interest for holidays to Istanbul.

Frustrated that Wi-Fi service only works in public spaces and not in rooms - especially given the cost per night.

Breakfast was ok but nothing special - could be anywhere in the world. Lacking a Turkish flavour.

Rooms spacious (stayed on 4th floor) however very noisy. Soundproofing not great at all as toad noise very loud even at 4th floor level.

Can't fault location and cleanliness of hotel at all. Probably better more interesting hotels available in the area at the same cost.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Modern well located though bland hotel. Feel a bit mean saying I didn't like it, there's little wrong, but so much minor stuff that isn't quite right either. Why do hotel designers stick their public spaces in places without any light? Why is the roof top terrace an afterthought as opposed to the breakfast room? Why are the rooms so deadly bland? When I look out of the window I see istanbul, when I look in the room I appear to be in the financial business district of an indeterminate city, though one which isn't quite smart enough to have shower controls in a place which aren't directly under the shower... There, see that the most which I can muster against the place.... Though I still dislike it more than if it were an older worse run hotel. Decent breakfasts can't mask the empty void where it's soul should be! Great for those seeking a safe bet, not so great for romantics!

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We've spent three nights in Innova Sultanahmet hotel. Generally the hotel is very good - the location (near to Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque, 10 mins walk to Sultanahmet tram station), clean rooms, polite staff and very good breakfast.
There is only one thing you should have in mind if you offer airport transffer. We had an issue with the transffer even we'd booked the room through the hotel site and tick airport transffer with our flight details, there is nobody waiting for us on the arrivals. We need to wait ab. an hour for transsfer arrangment on place. Be proactive to recieve a confirmation for the transfer from the hotel.

Room Tip: there is not enough natural light in rooms overlooking to the back yard
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ElenTD
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I was there during my short trip to Istanbul
It’s a excellent hotel very clean rooms and update date amenity
I would suggest for people who is going to Istanbul to see ancient part of the city
just be careful if you need to have meeting in business part be careful with the traffic

Room Tip: if possible get room with terrace on top floor great view
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank feyayan
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I stayed at Innova Sultanahmet Hotel for five amazing days. Rooms were perfectly clear and spacious and even though hotel was on a very crowded street, they were very quiet. Staff were trying to be helpful all the time. Reception was polite and well-capable for the job they're doing. Also breakfast was extremely good for they serve numerous types of food, both local and international. Another good thing about the hotel is, it is very close to the all of the attractions in the historical part of Istanbul (Blue Mosque, St. Sophia etc.) In short, I definitely recommend Innova Sultanahmet Hotel to everybody who wants to enjoy Istanbul and its beauty.

Room Tip: Ask the reception about the good restaurants in Istanbul. They recommended us a great fish restaurant and it was one of the best fish I have ever eaten !
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple