“Very good Hotel on the Asian side”

Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia
Ranked #166 of 1,155 Hotels in Istanbul
Nürnberg, Germany
“Very good Hotel on the Asian side”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

New, fancy and sytlish hotel with a good price/quality ratio. Rooms and bathrooms are very nice, fast free WLAN, very good breakfast and restaurant. Didn't try the Spa and Pool yet. Staff is always polite and helpful, good english language skills. Overall a top location to stay on the Asian side.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Kai,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Kind regards,

Director of Rooms Division

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Versailles
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The Radisson Blu Asia is a very good or shall I say the better hotel in the Asia part of Istanbul, close to the main Technology companies, close to the main motorway but far from the Center.
Very good service and very attractive pricing, some good restaurant are at working distance and it's easy to get taxi from the hotel.
I will come back and recommand.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It´s always a pleasure to have your lovely comments you made about the hotel and I am happy that you enjoyed our service as well as our facilities.

We hope to see you back with us whenever you visit Istanbul again in the future.

Kindest regards,

Athens, Greece
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Quite, spacious and clean rooms, modern facilities, excellent service, rich breakfast, fully equiped gym.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful review about your stay with us at Radisson Blu. It’s great to know that you received that warm and friendly welcome from our hotel team, enjoyed the hospitality service they provided.

I will share your constructive comments with all of our wonderful staff.
We strive trive for consistency and overall guest satisfaction throughout all of our properties and it is of great delight to me to hear of your feedback. Our team do try very hard to please all guests and it is great to know that we have achieved this.

Regards.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 25 December 2013

the hotel is a very good hotel a five star hotel, the food is great, the rooms are super clean, pepole are friendly, but not as much helpful with the directions and how to go to places but they rush to order a taxi for you. the area is quiet, suiting my business trip.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your nice comments about your stay at Radisson Blu İstanbul Asia.

It is a pleasure for us to learn that you satisfied foods we served, hospitality and housekeeping service during your accomadation at Radisson Blu İstanbul Asia.

Kindest regards,

Ömer Özcan

Athens, Greece
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I loved my stay at this hotel, it was for work in the area but the hotel is modern, clean and the rooms of the standard you would expect with a Radisson Blu Hotel. The spa and fitness also were of a very good quality and definitely worth a visit.
The staff were outstanding, and as I have found service in Turkey to be very good this hotel proved it again, all the staff from the front desk to the restaurant and bar staff were very professional and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be in the area, the only issue was the internet which even though free was not the best as I kept loosing service. But overall a great hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Guest,

I will pass on your lovely comments to all of our wonderful staff we are fortunate to have. We strive for consistency and overall guest satisfaction throughout all of our properties and it is of great delight to me to hear of your feedback. Our team do try very hard to please all guests and it is great to know that we have achieved this.

Kind regards.

Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our room was clean and neat and the bed was comfortable with very good pillows. It was even quiet despite the proximity of the freeway and the flight traffic overhead (ask for a room away from the main traffic). There was one thing, however, that really was frustrating with this hotel. They provide you with one very small bottle of "complimentary" water. Other water, in even tinier bottles, is available in the mini-bar for a whopping 8 tl (about $4 U.S.). The water from the taps is unpotable according to their welcome menu in the room. When we asked for additional water, they did bring us a bottle, but not very willingly, and with the caveat, that they don't normally do that,and that even if there are two guests in the room, they only provide one bottle per room. At our insistence we obtained two precious bottles. When you are being charged about $140 a night for a room one would expect that there would be a ready supply of drinking water for guests. It is ok to charge for cokes, or mineral water, but fresh drinking water? That is really too cheap and the hotel should change their policy immediately.

Room Tip: Bring your own drinking water or be prepared to pay
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LeahYanit
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Leah Yanit,

I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about Radisson Blu. It is a pleasure for us to learn that our hotel has met your expectations both in terms of design, hospitality and housekeeping service.

Positive comments such yours are huge motivational factor for our housekeeping team who strive hard to please our valued guest. Your kind words and appreciation for our efforts will be also shared with them.

Besides, I am truly sorry that you didn't have a restful nights sleep and your stay was disturbed by the outside factors and you received inadequate water in accordance with the occupany.
Radisson Blu brand is providing unique and pioneering services as free Wi-Fi and daily free water in the hotel rooms. I assure you that the necessary actions will be taken to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can totally meet or exceed your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Since it first opened, I have stayed several times on business at Radisson Blu Istanbul Asia, because it's good value for money and conveniently located close to our local sales office.
The hotel itself is a modern contemporary design as you would expect for a brand new Radisson - the bedrooms are not huge, but clean, well maintained and functional for a business traveller - also free Wi-Fi - I've always enjoyed staying here and have never had an experience that has made me the grumpy traveller that I can be.

I have always found the staff friendly, welcoming and helpful.
For evening meals, the Core restaurant serves good quality food and variety catering to all tastes.
During my recent stay, I was astonished to find the breakfast buffet cost more than a 2-course evening meal with drinks in the same restaurant - the quality and selection of breakfast was good, but I think a price of 79.5 Turkish Lira is extortionate - this is the only negative point I have to make and I'm not personally paying the bill!

From my last trip, I managed to fly into Istabul SAW airport on the Asian side and therefore only a 40-mins taxi ride to this hotel - would highly recommend this option if you're travelling on business

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Peter,