“Hotel experience”

Ranked #167 of 1,134 Hotels in Istanbul
Warsaw, Poland
“Hotel experience”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

It is an excellent hotel I had a plreasure to stay at during my business trip.
I had a comfortable room (very nicely divided into sleeping and working space), with a very good and spped wi-fi connection.
The hotel offers an excellent food- a variety of Turkish cuisine with delicious desserts. The restaurant service is of the highest class!
A conference room was elegantant, very well eqipped.
I regret I had no time to see a hotel spa.
I would recommend as an excellent hotel for business trip.

Room Tip: A very nice room design
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your excellent comments about your stay at Radisson Blu.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the food and the outlets. I noted your feedback on the room service and this has already been shared with our Executive Chef.Our vision is to consistently exceed guest expectations through excellence, value, constant innovation and care.

We value your comments greatly as this provides us with opportunity to improve our products and services constantly and improve upon overall guest experience at our property.

I hope you will enjoy our SPA on your next visit.

Best Regards.

Director of Rooms Division

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 12 March 2014

If you go to visit Istanbul for business, I would definetely advise you to stay at Radisson Blu Hotel İstanbul Asia. I was really impressed by the hotel, especially by the beautiful design and the incredible staff and overall good service. I want to say the staff ıs friendly, welcoming and helpful.. if you have any problem the staff will attend to it urgently. The hotel can get you a taxi in no time. I can say the better hotel in the Asia part of Istanbu. I had a memorable stay. Thanks to the staff and hotel management.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing comments about your wonderful stay experience at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Asia. We are glad you found our staff to be welcoming and our front desk procedures efficient.

I will pass on your lovely comments to our great team. They strive to make all of our guests very comfortable and happy.

It was our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to host you again soon.

Best Regards.

Kildare, Ireland
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Excellent 5* staff/service, very modern and clean with the best sleep EVER!! Lots of nice traditional restaurants nearby (you will need to go find them) and lots of great shopping popping up nearby also.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing such a wonderful review about your stay with us at Radisson Blu. It is a pleasure for us to learn that our hotel has met your expectations both in terms of hospitality, design and housekeeping service.

Positive comments such yours are huge motivational factor for our team who strive hard to please our valued guest. Your kind words and appreciation for our efforts will be also shared with them.

Looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Best Regards,

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The best thing about this place is its interior, so if you are into designers brands and modern, art deco or contemporary styles this place is your heaven. my room was pretty small but nice bathroom though was too small and not highly equipped. breakfast buffet was good and the grills for dinner is also good. location is too isolated, no place at all can be reached on foot.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Asia.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This Radisson Blu isn't the most exciting hotel in the most exciting part of town, but it does what it is supposed to do very well.

The building is new and quite stylish and it's close to nearby businesses.

My room was small but well laid out, with a nice big shower and, rare these days, a window that opened, albeit a little bit.

Room service was fine. There is one restaurant with a lobby bar next to it that served an ok breakfast with decent options for dinner. A minor quibble for me was the lack of English Breakfast Tea, or at least black, non-Turkish style tea at breakfast, but having to drink Early Grey was hardly the end of the world. There was also no polish in the shoe cleaning machine - again, hardly a disaster.

Internet speeds were good.

My floor had an ice machine, something I always like.

Taxis arrive very quickly and it took about an hour each way in traffic to get to Ataturk airport.

I didn't use the sports facilities, so can't comment on that.

All in all, if you need to be in that part of the town, a good option.

Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Quit good and convenient business hotel, rooms are clean, new and reasonable, the ones with view are amazing, the food is great by all means, the staff is friendly and helpful, I've been few times and don't mind visiting again, location wise is good if your biz is on the Asian side.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Overall, this hotel was above satisfactory. My room, although not so big actually, was quite unique. I really liked the bathroom shower and the openness of the room - even if I didn't think it was big. The TV was nice, and I appreciated that it was easy to connect my computer to it. The bed, however, was a little bit too hard for my tastes, but of course that's something personal. The thing that didn't work out for me was the Spa - I had a free scrubbing, and it was difficult to find a staff person who spoke English. Finally, I arranged a time for this and a massage. When I came to my appointment, the floor was being cleaned or something and it wasn't pleasant. And then, I discovered that the person who would do the services did not speak a word of English - I mean nothing, and I felt very uncomfortable putting myself in a situation where someone I could not communicate with would be involved in such ;personal services...I quickly decided to forget this. The staff really tried to offer me some kind of consolation. So, the manager offered to provide free room service. OK...But here was the other problem. I put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door. Two times someone knocked on my door when this was the case. The first time, after about 5 tries, they gave up (I was in bed). The second time, I figured it probably had to do with them trying to help me, but again, I was in bed and did not really want to order food at that time. But I got up - the guy was there with a menu, but I explained to him that if the sign says Do No Disturb, you don't knock. I have to say I did not like that...Anyway, the gym is nice, and would I stay again? Probably, but I think I would investigate the Marriott that is in the same neighborhood.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Omer O, Director of Rooms Division at Radisson Blu Hotel Istanbul Asia, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel.

We apologize for the disappointing service at the SPA. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for me. I will be pleased to assist you.