“Very good”

“Very good”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Nice view, Friendly Staffs, Delicious breakfast, Closed by popular

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 2 November 2012

As two couples, we stayed at this small but excellent hotel for two days in October 2012. It is centrally located with respect to all the historical sites; most of these are within walking distance. It has 8 suites with excellent furnishings and meticulous housekeeping. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary continental breakfast was easily the best and most sumptous we have ever had.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
hoboken
Reviewed 14 September 2012

I am so glad I read your reviews and decided to book this hotel. It is a gem.The staff are very helpful and kind. The manager Emek is knowledgable and very helpful. He would suggest the places I should see and how I could get there. I have a mobility problem and he has been so kind in helping me to transport my breakfast tray to the garden and bring refills of coffee. T
he maid Maria is the best. She rushes to my aid the minute I try to carry anything and also brings a small table to the garden for breakfast. The breakfast itself is also prepared and served by her. There is a good variety of items in the continental breakfast. I have seen much more sparse variety in Europe!. The other front desk personnel Leo is also very good and helpful.
The only negative point I can say is that the hotel is not as close to the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia as they say in their description. Also the road to these sites are quite steep uphill and the roads are very narrow. I was able to get back and forth very slowly in about twice the time it would take a young agile person.

Room Tip: Ask for garden apt if you have problems with stairs.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank karm45
Bucuresti
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We stayed five nights at this hotel which is centrally located.Rooms are equipped with a large double bed and a sofa.Each room is equipped with a kitchenette that has a coffee maker and refrigerator.Hotel is exceptionally clean and the breakfast is quite good and rich.The best part of the hotel is the garden where you can eat or drink.Friendly staff trying to do their job as well.The only drawback is that it does not have a restaurant, the hotel serves only breakfast..In conclusion is a good hotel especially for families with children.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I usually never post of a review of anything. But I was very disappointed with this place, I went with the reviews I read online. Therefore, I want people to be aware.
I dont know whether those previous reviewers were paid or what?? But this is not a hotel. Its more of an 3story apartment building, turned into hotel. There is no lobby, the reception is in the basement. Didn't receive a professional hotel service. There is no garden, its a small backyard with some landscape. I have never been to a hotel which didn't have an iron, and this one didnt. I asked the receptionist for an iron, he told me its broken and told me there is a dry cleaners near by I go there, can you believe he had the odosity to say that?? I never received an iron later on. I was so angry, when I found out that they went in my room without my acknowledge when I was out. I mean who does that?? They made an excuse that they went to my room to fix the cable, when I never asked it to be fixed in the first place.
The breakfast is so bootlegged. You get about 3 or 4 choices., stuff you can make at home.

One things. The room was nice and the bathroom is very clean.

Room Tip: NEED A TIP?? DONT GO HERE, you can get a lot better hotel with this price.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank liz c
Italia
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I was very, very well surprised by this hotel. It is a great hotel, very well located, very clean, wonderfull staff and family friendly. The room/apartment was spacious, very well decorated and had every thing needed. We could make tea and coffee, breakfast was seved downstairs and was tasty and abundant. Location is excelent (less than 10 min walk to the blue mosque), and in a nice turkish, not very turistic, neighbourhood. Highly recomended :)

Room Tip: The windows are double glazed and If you enjoy a very quiet room, ask for the ones facing the garden...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank H M
Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed 29 May 2012

i had a big trouble with the hotel with whom i booked prior to the trip and had to stay very late night without actually checking in any hotel unless i found a human treat from this hotel. Memmed/Mehmet took me in for just 1 night and gave me actually a cool room with a great bath and took care of me with a friendly chat and coffee until i calmed down from stress. once i checked in at 4am, he managed to propose me a fair deal with a discount for 2 more nights. his colleague Ozkan took a personal interest in explaining to me the neighbourhoods and was available to address few other of my requests at almost the speed of a light. their fantastic and very friendly environment made my trip an unforgettable experience about Istanbul!

Room Tip: be with them sincere, warm, and simple.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends