Muyan Suites
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$192
US$292
US$214
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$146
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquewalking distancefamily suiteminute walkturkeyboutique hotelsmall hotelquiet streetgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelthe hotel managermajor siteshagia sophiaturkish coffeerooms are big
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I found Muyan hotel out of recommendations of a local restaurant owner. By the way, it's Sultanahmet Fish House—freshest fish and superb service!! So I don't know what to expect when I went to check out the hotel before paying for 4 nights. The staff were so welcoming and really went above and beyond to show me every room that was available for me to chose. The room is super clean and even the bathtub is a whirlpool tub so I save $$ from hamman by taking a nice bath every night. Since I stayed at another hotel in the same area for the same amount of time and same budget, my comparison is Muyan is much much better in terms of bigger room and way better service than my last hotel. If you are looking for a boutique size family run hotel where everyone treat you like you are their family, super clean room and a great night of rested sleep. This is the place for you. I will definitely stay at Muyan hotel again if I come back to Istanbul.
World traveler from NYC!

Room Tip: I stayed at 103. if you just need a good quite room that you can really rest and not looking for a view, that's the room for you. I highly recommend it!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

My Dearest Guest fionaip,

I am Cemil HACIOGLU the Hotel Manager the Muyan Suites. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel.
I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thanks again for the nice words about our staff.
We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I spent 4 days in muyan suites during my vacation and it was excellent. Everybody care about me and they were ready to help whenever i asked sth.hotel located center of the old city so you can go everywhere by foot and reception inform me and showed on the map all major places you can get more tips if you need.breakfas is good and you can order fresh omlette. Wi-fi works great and rooms are very comfertable . Hotel is quite new but i should say that they do great job.thanks all the staff

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank deivid d

My Dearest Guest deivid d,

Reviewed 27 November 2012

hi im felipe, from Colombia and i want to invite you to visit the muyan suites, i was there with my wife and im going to tell you about my experience

The hotel has beautiful rooms, is located very close to the spectacular historic sites, the decoration is very special and carefully chosen.

during our stay the staff were very friendly and helpful with us, I congratulate them because they make the stay of its guests the best experience ever lived.

I recommend everyone visit the Muyan suites, we love is simply unique and spectacular

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

My Dearest Guest YEYEARIZA,

Reviewed 26 November 2012

My wife, 1 year old daughter and myself just spent 6 nights at Muyan Suites. The hotel was located just minutes walk from all the major attractions in Sultanahmet. The entire staff were overwhelmingly helpful and courteous. The first night we arrived, we ran out of milk for our baby. To avoid us from having to go out and find milk at a local grocery store, the front desk employee sent a 1/2 gallon carton of milk to our room without charge. The breakfast was quite large with lots of variety including hot and cold items. The manager even arranged transportation for us back to the airport without charge. This hotel really epitomizes Turkish hospitality. Highly recommended

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank TahirUddin

My Dearest Guest TahirUddin,

Reviewed 25 November 2012

We were at your hotel last month. My wife my three years old son and i, we all got a great time. Our room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great. People were so nice. The hotel was very close to Sultanahmet and all the places where we liked to see. Thanks a lot.

• Stayed: September 2012