Muyan Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$245
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$40
Hotels.com
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Agoda.com
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$94
Agoda.com
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$823
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquewalking distancefamily suiteminute walkturkeyboutique hotelsmall hotelquiet streetgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelthe hotel managermajor siteshagia sophiaturkish coffeerooms are big
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I booked Muyan based on the phenomenal reviews on Tripadvisor, and I was not disappointed. My husband and I just stayed here for 6 nights and we were very pleased. The hotel is a smaller boutique-type hotel, with beautiful LARGE (especially when compared to other European hotels) rooms decorated very nicely. The location is great, about a 5-10 minute walk to the Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Aslan and his staff are also wonderful - everyone was so friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that the bed was quite hard - but a hard bed is better for your back than a soft one!
i would definitely recommend Muyan Suites when in Istanbul.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank delphi927
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I tend to pick hotels based on location, price and reviews that promise clean (hopefully). Muyan Suites definitely met all of those requirements but it was the staff that really make this a great choice for Istanbul. The manager Aslan answered all our travel questions from the first email to check availability (we wanted to know about local sports schedules). My mom wanted to go to the Florence Nightingale museum (located on a active military base) and Aslan was able to work out all the logistics to get us there (not a small feat). The breakfast is good and the friendly staff will remember the coffee order (though we were there for 6 nights). It's a quick walk to the sights and you'll be welcomed back by the evening staff (Oktay is a rugby fan).

Rooms, location, breakfast and price make this a good choice. The staff make it a great choice. Would definitely return!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank laura_and_family
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

My Dearest Guest laura_and_family,

The only reason our staff has been amazing is the fact that we have the best guests. Your heart-warming comment may our day even better and we are always here if you need anything so feel free to call us whenever you would like. I will make sure the staff gets recognition they deserve. We are all exited to have you come back again. Sending lots of love your way.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Perfect location with easy access to most Old City historic sites. Great big, clean and well-appointed room with sitting area. Staff was friendly and responsive. My only reservation is a matter of personal taste: the lobby and breakfast rooms were both very small and had Turkish television playing the whole time. The breakfast room was below ground with no natural light. My preference is for more spacious, naturally-lit common areas with no television. In a bigger room, you can avoid the TV. In these rooms, you just couldn't.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank gfmalone
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Incredible location in the center of Old City, Huge suite for Istanbul, the hot tub in my room was just what I needed after a day of walking the endless streets and attractions of the city of Lights.. there is nothing wrong about this hotel.. its Stylish, the customer care is impressive and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

My Dearest Guest Roger F,

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Stayed here as a family, lots of eating places within walking distance and 5 up to 10 minutes to Topkapi, Grand Bazaar, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the others. Friendly helpful staff and very delicious breakfast. Comfortable and clean - just what you would expect. Our room overlooked to the backside which was very quiet during the night. We would definetely come back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family