Muyan Suites
Peyk Hotel(Istanbul)
Lausos Hotel(Istanbul)
Miran Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold citygrand bazaarblue mosquewalking distancefamily suiteminute walkturkeyboutique hotelsmall hotelquiet streetgreat boutiqueexcellent hotelthe hotel managermajor siteshagia sophiaturkish coffeerooms are big
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We wanted to stay at hotel close to the Hippodrome. This hotel was a great value, had a friendly staff, awesome breakfast spread, and just a short stroll to the hippodrome where we spent our evenings eating Shawarmas and watching the Blue Mosque glow in the evening light.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Mmeyer004
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This boutique hotel near the Blue Mosque and many other historic sites is ideally located. The rooms are nice and fully upgraded. The staff are very cordial and helpful and the service is excellent. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. However for quietness ask for a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear nadir v,

Your comments made us genuinely happy and even though we have come a long way in the journey of getting better as a crew, we would not be as successful as we are now if it wasn't for your reviews. We are known by our great location and seeing that the guests express their admiration very often, is such an amazing impact on our improvements as a hotel. We are very excited to have you here again.

Cemil HACIOGLU

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed two nights here as my last stop before the end of a round-the-world trip. Super clean, very spacious (which was great for the re-packing project required after buying gifts), and well located to the tourist sites. The staff here was incredibly helpful - I changed my reservation once and sent the wrong flight information another time and they were endlessly patient with me. I changed my reservation to stay multiple nights and they comped my ride in from the airport in response. When I arrived later in the evening (9:30 ish), they offered to walk with me to go get food in case I was uncomfortable wandering around on my own. I left the hotel around 6 a.m. to get to the airport and more than once, they offered to make me coffee and breakfast before my departure - then packed me a to go bag with toast and fruit.

Only downsides are no roof-deck, which is nice to have in this area, though obviously wouldn't matter in this hotel b/c of the tall buildings around, and there is some noise from hallways / other rooms, but I think this is true of every place I stayed in Turkey, so just comes with the territory. I joked with friends that someone had finally realized i was queen of the world b/c my last stop was in a palace, and that's how lovely the staff here made me feel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank WorthPackingIn

Dear WorhtPackingIn,

Cemil HACIOGLU

Reviewed 13 April 2014

My son and I stayed at Muyan for 7 nights. The people were wonderful-- so warm and friendly.
We've even stayed in contact with some of them!

The hotel is very clean, spacious and well located in the old part of the city.
The hotel doesn't have views, which is normally important to me, but for this trip, where I knew we wouldn't be in the hotel at all, wasn't important at all. The price we paid was very fair, though there rates change based on dates and availability.

Aslan, the Manager was gracious and very communicative. We'd definitely go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MuyanSuites, General Manager at Muyan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

My Dearest Guest DebbieIrwin,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Cemil Hacioglu

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

It was an excellent hotel in a best location,within easy walking distance to many historical places such as St Sophia,Blue Mosque,Grand Bazaar.All the staff were happy to asist in every question we have.The room was really larger than most of hotel I had stayed before and it was verywell designed.Also the room was very clean.We will definitely stay in this hotel on our next tripto Istanbul.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

My Dearest Guest Gökhan Y,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Cemil Hacioglu