“The Most friendly Staff You Could Experience”
Review of Muyan Suites

Muyan Suites
Ranked #19 of 1,134 Hotels in Istanbul
Virginia, USA
“The Most friendly Staff You Could Experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I spent 8 nights at Muyan Suites early this month. I choose it because of the great reviews that I read, and indeed I was delighted that I came to this small boutique family owned and run hotel.
The hotel itself is nestled very close to most of the attractions that you are here for in Istanbul , all in a walking distance as well as the multitude of restaurants and the tram if you wanted to venture elsewhere.
The rooms are quite spacious, very clean and well appointed. They were very quite and we heard no noise from any other visitors at all. Breakfast is great with a wide selection that will please any taste, but if you wanted something else Tevik and Tubga were amazing in preparing whatever else you wanted on the spot (of course if the ingredients are available in the kitchen), that was so unique.

Now to the staff: My wife and I were amazed at the great friendliness off all the staff at Muyan, Aslan the manager helped us a lot with suggestions, directions and even tickets to the historical attractions at cost price, so you can skip the ticket line :), He also had a bottle of wine and flowers for me and my wife in our room as it was our anniversary. Everybody was always smiling and cheerful and more than eager to help you in any way they could, the hospitality is second to none. I have to mention Tubga who was just amazing with my wife, helping her with suggestions to the best local Hammam and walking with personally to take us to a local hairdresser--I don't think you will see this anywhere. Tevfik is one of the kindest persons I have ever met in my life, he made our breakfast experience every morning just so wonderful along with Tubga.
Anytime we came down to the lobby we were offered tea, Turkish coffee or whatever we wanted, their hospitality and generosity is none surpassed
All in all I cannot say enough about our experience at Muyan, by the time we had to leave we felt we were all one family and so sad to leave such beautiful people. If we return to Istanbul we will definitely stay there again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aladdin B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Everyone we met at this hotel was helpful and friendly. The good service began when we arrived, with an offer of tea, beer or whatever we wanted while we waited to check in. Our room was huge and comfortable, and we were grateful to have a new 2-litre bottle of water provided every day. The breakfast buffet was excellent, especially since we could order omelets in addition to the cold foods. We were also able to walk to the main sights of the Old City.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank movienuts
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I was only there for one night, but it was great. Everything was excellent, but the friendliness and hospitality of the staff was by far the best part of my stay. I've been to Istanbul twice and stayed in 3 different hotels, and this one was definitely my most positive experience.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank nomadfromcanada
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I've been to many excellent 4 and 5 star hotels around the world but nothing compares to the wonderful experience at the Muyan Suites. The combination of the great location, the clean and spacious rooms, the rich breakfast, and above all the attentive, efficient, and friendly staff headed by the manager Aslan added up to a very pleasant and memorable stay.

Thanks, Aslan, for your good advice and very kind hospitality!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eyal B
Aktau, Kazakhstan
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed in Muyan suites for 3 nights to see the sights of Istanbul. The hotel is extremely well located for tourists, everything we wanted to see was within walking distance. The staff of the hotel are superb: friendly, very helpful and delivering service far beyond our expectations, which made our stay in Istanbul all the more enjoyable.
J. Hage

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JoniekHage
Ramat Gan, Israel
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Amazing staff, friendly, helpful, smiling, awesome. Spacious rooms, very clean and quiet. In room tv with tons of channels (but who wants to watch tv when in Istanbul?). Bathroom kit with dental,shaving,shoe polishing etc. Free mineral water. Generous buffet breakfast with good strong coffee.
On top of all: location, location, location. 5-7 minutes walk from the blue-mosque, grand bazaar, and all other major tourist attractions of the old city.
Muyan was a great choice and is highly recommended as a hotel you would feel as a real guest.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Rond1
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Beautiful Hotel with the most amazing staff. The hospitality and customer service experienced here was remarkable. Aslan, the manager was unbelievably quick with his email correspondence to any questions I had. He also gave his personal phone number in case we had any questions while site seeing. Furthermore, he got us tickets in advance to many tourist attractions so long lines would be avoided. The vicinity of the hotel is walking distance to all major tourist attractions. I would highly recommend any first time visitor to stay at Muyan Suites. You will never find such amazing hospitality and customer service anywhere else. Aslan also arranged pickup and drop off to the airport. If we visit Istanbul in the future we will be staying at Muyan Suites again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family