Hayriye Hanim Konagi Hotel
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$224
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$122
Agoda.com
US$133
US$233
US$163
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$135
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Travelocity
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$748
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshhk hotelgolden horngrand bazaarsuleymaniye mosqueottoman houseottoman stylespice marketold townistanbul tripchoose this hotelwalked everywherevery nice hotelturkish breakfastterracebosphourswiewmetro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Everybody who is looking for a nice, and historical small Hotel, should visit HHK Hotel. This little Boutique Hotel is located up on a hill and has a absolute fantastic view to the Bosperus.The staff is very very friendly and do an amazing service, and you feel very welcome during your stay. For my next Istanbul trip, in spring/summer, I´d love to stay there again, so I can use the pool and the terrace with the beautiful view.
I realy can recommend HHK Hotel for a perfect stay in this amazing city. Enjoy! ;)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank mandy n
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I really liked everything in this hotel , every thing is unique . Me and my family never excepting something like that . Everything has very special touch , staring from location of the hotel near to the sea , and the charming outer look of the hotel with all that fancy look , and when you are inside it is another story . You can sense the old and the modern life inside . In each corner you can notice the Otmani culture . And what really amazed me and my family even our kids was the wonderful decoration inside the rooms , the first expression we felt like if you are in a palace with all that fancy furniture and unique quepments . Even when you are in the bathrooms you still feel the speciality of the touch of that hotel and of the area you are living in , anyway , i think I talked so much but I still have had a special moment that can't be describable , it is an amazing hotel , and I would really recommend anyone to try this hotel , and thank you so much HHS for the amazing experience you gave to me and to my family

• Stayed: December 2011
7  Thank Springr
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Being a regular guest at the Four Seasons worldwide, I expect a certain level of service and I won't ever accept less. The HHK hotel has actually exceeded my expectations. God! I had a life time experience at this lovely hotel. OK, the usual things like clean rooms, helpful staff, great location and close to historical places (blue mosque, Sultanahmet, grand bazaar)...etc. But I am talking about something unique here. A combination of history and modern service. Luxury mixed with a cozy surrounding. Friendliness accompanied by elegance.
I woke up in the morning enjoying the spectacular views of the Bosphorus from my luxurious room before i go down to fulfill my eyes with the delicious breakfast table offering a range of tasty Turkish dishes....yummy! I loved chatting with the staff over anything and everything. I could immediately feel their genuine warmth every and each time I communicated with them whether I was asking for something or just having a light chat. I enjoyed the 5 minutes walk down the alleys around the hotel and lived the real life of the locals before I turn to the historical area. Those alleys reflect the Turkish life that tourists wouldn't get to know.
I can't really capture the best part of this boutique hotel because it was more than perfect but if I have to pick something t hen it will be the people! Nouh; who helped me with the taxi and luggage ; made me feel very safe as if I have my own body guard. Lutfeyi, the lady in charge of the front desk, was very helpful and attentive to all details that I wish I could hire her as my senior PA. Farida kept my room tidy and clean with a very big smile on her face while greeting me with my own language and that made me feel like home. Umer, the owner, was like my dependable friend. Mr. Fix it. I could ask for anything at anytime and he made it happen. And of course Buraq, the mayestro of this lovely piece of art hotel connected things together in perfect harmony to indulge his guests.
YES. YES. YES. I do highly, undoubtfully, heartfully recommend the HHK hotel.
I have always loved Istanbul, and now I love it even more. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully decorated matching the luxury of the Ottoman era! You will enjoy it all....
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank Mayadaeid
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I really liked this hotel so so so much , every thing I have experienced there was amazing . the location t, the price . the people . the inner decoration of the rooms , it makes you feel like you are in a palace , this is my experiment and I hope you will enjoy as much as I have .

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank foryouever
Reviewed 4 January 2012

hot point to enjoy Antiq city and never ending Istanbul =)

Stayed there once and cant change for a thing....

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends