“Perfect travel agency -- highly recommend for all Turkey trips!”

Chora Travel Day Trips
Ranked #8 of 412 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are member of Tursab ( Association of Turkish Travel Agencies). Chora Travel offer day trips in Istanbul
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect travel agency -- highly recommend for all Turkey trips!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is an absolutely fantastic tour agency and Nejo is an amazing, world-class travel organizer. My family and I decided to take a nine-day trip to Turkey but wanted to spend some time in various cities across the country (Instanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Izmir, and Pamukkale). After some preliminary research, I came upon this company based on its reviews on Trip Advisor. The reviews were stellar and deservedly so. I emailed the company to see what they might advise and they responded immediately. The company -- and Nejo, in particular -- was a dream to work with on our trip. They were incredibly responsive, resourceful, and patient with our shifting schedules, interests, and preferences. They even came to our hotel in Istanbul the day we landed to provide us our in-country orientation with all the tickets and vouchers and answer our questions. And despite adding on trips and requests in-country (all via email as we didn't get a cell phone), Nejo and his team always responded with the highest standards of customer service. We highly recommend this company to anyone who would like to travel in Turkey. Very reasonable pricing (especially relative to other travel companies) and amazing service!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 2014_Globaltravels

• Turkish first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“11 Day Turkey tour”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We booked this tour organised by Chora Travel and would highly recommend it. The tour was well organised and all bookings worked well. We were picked up and dropped off after tours and the accommodation booked was excellent (we ticked 4 star accommodation).
The Blue Cruise was a standout, Omah, our captain, from ala Turka yachting and travel agency was an excellent host and the boat had just been renovated and refitted. All the tours were amazing and we are so glad we booked this trip - so much easier than navigating the tours on your own.

Sue and Bob, Sydney, Australia.

1 Thank Sue S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good Performance, Excellent Operator!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love local Tour and it seems to me that I choose the best tour in Turkey!! Nejo and Chora Travel are amazing. Everything was well manage and smooth. I can't thank you all enough for making my trip to Turkey such a memorable trip.

1 Thank Wawa K
Montreal,Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour Operator”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Maybe it was just my lucky day but it seems that I picked one of the best tour operators in Turkey. Right from the getgo the communications with this company were fast and explicit. And that is what I look for in a good business. With Nejo and Chora travel my side trip to Hierapolis, Pamukkale and Ephesus went off without a glitch. The accommodation was excellent as was the food and so were the guides and transfer services.
I just couldn't believe how smoothly this tour was run and I will certainly use Chora again if I return to Turkey. Highly recommended.

1 Thank JamesGinn
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Tour to remember forever and ever.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Although my fellow Malaysians usually like to take tours from Malaysia, I personally prefer to take a tour from a local tour agent in the country that I intend to visit. The main reason is that I get to meet people from all over the world. With no idea of which is a best tour agent in Turkey, I just googled and "wallah" I came across "Chora Travels" and Yusuf Ozen. It was God sent.

Then a series of emails began between Yusuf and I to decide which tour was suitable for my girlfriend and I. We did a 10 day tour of Turkey and extended 2 more days in Istanbul. Yusuf was very prompt in handling my numerous queries and never once lost his cool when handling my demands. As a perfectionist, i always expect perfection and Yusuf's delivery was beyond expectations.

The guides were very well informed and the daily pick up times were spot on. We made many new friends, from US, Canada, Pakistan, Singapore, Australia etc and many of them have become my facebook friends as well.

I haven't stopped talking about Turkey since my return and have been recommending Chora Travels to all my friends. Turkey is a "must visit" country. History has been very well preserved.

Yusuf, thank you again for making our visit memorable and for putting up with all my demands.

Anusuyah Selvadurai