“Exactly what I was looking for.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
Katarina...
“Exactly what I was looking for.”
Reviewed 2 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked this property for my second week in Istanbul. The house was exactly what I needed. Tuna mace up the double room for me. There is enough storage space and the walk in closet in the double room became home for my possesions. There are four umbrellas in there for a rainy day. I used the second room as a living room, lounging on one of the single beds watching TV. The very spacious and modern bathroom has enough room to dance whilst drying one's hair. The kitchen windows look out at the garden and over at Tuna's house. The kitchen is equiped with everything you need and Tuna is happy to supply additional pots, plates etc. You can at the kitchen table, in the garden or in one of the hammocks.
I was being looked after by Tuna and her two lovely children. We have been to various parts of Istanbul I would have never been to without them. I have fantastic pictures from the local Thursday market not only with Tuna but with some of the stall holders and we had lauged so much my jaw hurt.
I would like to say massive thank you to Tuna and her two children for treating me like a member of their family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house and Tuna and her children.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Nov 2014
Thank You Katie,It was very nice to have you here. I really enjoyed sharing my time with you while you were here.
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Ahm000
Khi
“Amazing stay- definitely doing it again!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

This was such a great decision- definitely looking forward to doing it again. Tuna and her family were extremely hospitable and picked us up from the metro stop on the day we arrived and were always willing to help us with our questions and queries. The garden house was extremely comfortable, with great bedding and a well-equiped kitchen. Its a little far from the old city in that it takes about 40 minutes via public transport to get to the Sultan Ahmet square, however that just added to the charm for us given that we didn't want to be in the noise and din and preferred being in the suburbs. Lazing in the hammocks or walking to the nearby park served as such a treat. Highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The family that rented it out. Tuna was extremely helpful and friendly.
Liked least: It was a little far from the city center.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing