“Best Honeymoon and Trip EVER!!”

Avrupa Residence Suites
Ranked #374 of 1,195 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Honeymoon and Trip EVER!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My friends stayed at the Avrupa Residence Suites before and recommended this hotel to me and my wife. It was our honeymoon and the deluxe suite was perfect. The decoration was very nice and relaxing. The deluxe suite was HUGE! The pool was also a great place for me and my wife to relax. The fitness room was great and it allowed my wife to continue her workout plan while being away from her home gym. We booked a private van for airport transportation and sightseeing tours through the hotel and it was the best deal ever! We also booked the bosphorus dinner cruise – which was AMAZING!! The staff was very attentive to our needs. This was the best honeymoon and trip EVER – We can’t wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary!!

Room Tip: Get a deluxe suite
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank John S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Turkish first
Japan
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I had heard and read a lot about Istanbul, and visiting the place was my dream since childhood. My husband was too considerate to arrange a visit to Istanbul as our tenth anniversary gift. As I spread the news to my friends, one of them, who had already been to Istanbul 3 months back, suggested me to stay in the Avrupa Residence Suites. I did a little bit of research over the Internet, and found that the hotel is good enough to stay in Istanbul. So, we instantly reserved a 2 bedrooms deluxe suite in the hotel, the rates of which were quite reasonable, as compared to similar suites in other hotels.

In-suite amenities

As we reached the hotel, we were conveniently directed to our suite which we had already reserved. The check in process was so easy and fast. As we entered into our suite, we were amazed to see how big it was, and how decorated it was with modern equipments and amenities. The bed rooms, bathroom and sitting area were fully equipped, and clean. There were triple sheets on each bed, along with down blankets. Me and my husband entered the master bedroom, and our two children went straight to their room. We were tired enough to fall sleep within minutes. As we woke up, we noticed all the amenities provided including CD players, laptop-compatible safes, 42-inch LCD TV with satellite channels, direct-dial phone, safe, washer/dryer and a desk. The kitchen had a microwave oven, full-size refrigerator, stove top, coffee/tea maker and dish washer. Housekeeping came three days in a week, and as if we had to leave the suite for sight seeing, we were also offered wake-up calls.

Facilities within the premises

Next morning, we decided to get up and explore the hotel. We went through the indoor pool, steam room, health club, 24-hour business center, technology helpdesk, conference room, rooftop terrace, sauna, spa and a fitness facility. There are 6 restaurants within the hotel’s premises, so we did not need to worry about coffee, snacks and dinner.

Close proximity to other attractions

We stepped out of the hotel, and found that a public bus stop is situated right in the front. So, we could easily catch a bus from there, and reach our planned destination within minutes. Because the hotel is situated in the heart of the city, it is at a distance of only 10 kms from almost all the city’s living centers and shopping districts. It is in close proximity to other attractions too, including Miniaturk, Chora Church, Suleymaniye Mosque and Santralistanbul, an arts & cultural complex. The TurkuaZoo, one of the biggest aquarium of Europe, is also only 11 kms away.

We had an extremely comfortable stay at the Avrupa Residence Suites, and we will definitely stay there again, if luck calls us again to the city.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Catherine T
Foshan, China
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Hello, I am Li Shou, from Foshan, Guangdong, China. Actually it was a business trip but I would like to take my family with me , because I heard about Istanbul before. Avrupa Residence Suites is totally awesome. It is located near to downtown of Istanbul. Besides you can stay with your family up there. It has high comfort with smile-face stuff. Especially Mr. F.Sahin was interested in with my children in person. I would like to thank again. By the way prices are so afforable. Hope you will have fun. Sincerely; Li Shou

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Li Shou X
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 13 May 2012

Especially traveling for business Avrupa Residence is perfect choice. If you need anything staff cooperate and find a solution for your. Place is convieent for traffic. Easy to accces all Istanbul

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business