“Absolutely delicious!”

Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Had the mulberry pudding here and it was DELICIOUS! Nice little place in the basement with a wide variety of desserts! Totally recommend. Costs upwards of 8TL. Little expensive, but completely worth it.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Ambience is ok.We wait 10 minutes because none of the staff noticed, then we call the staff. I ordered a cake which he said that it has then brought another which I told him that I did not order, then it is only mentioned that one which I ordered doesn't have.I ordered also natural juice from grapefruit, which was similar to grapefruit ... nothing special, too sweet.Me no longer seen there.

1 Thank Branzl67
Beijing, China
“Good taste, a litte bit high price”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I order a rice budding while my partner ordered something taste like jelly. A bit sweet, but the rice budding worth a try. A place to have a rest

• Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Quaint dessert place in the basement!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

You may miss the entrance unless you are careful. The desserts on the shop window are droolworthy! and we had just one of the desserts - a milk pudding which was very good! slightly pricey - but for the ambience - it is great! dont miss this place in Istanbul - right next to the Tram station of Sultanahmet.

Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Walked in and wasn't greeted, I had to ask someone if I could sit down. It took ages for someone to bring me a menu then ages for them to take my order. I then waited 20 minutes and nothing came to my table. I asked a waiter and my order had not been put through so I had to wait further for my order to arrive. There are so many other places to try traditional turkish desserts in istanbul with incredibly friendly staff- do not bother with this place

• Visited May 2014