“Very very Nice place to have a Hookah and enjoy a good drink.”
Review of Pera Diner - CLOSED

Pera Diner
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Very Nice bar, with good Hookahs, cold drink and the Staff is always trying To do the best for their clients. Enjoyed really much!

Reviewed 10 May 2013

It is hard to judge how good this reaturant is compared to their friendly competition..
The street was lined with restuarants like this, and \I found the all great.
They all have an extensive choice of fresh fish.
SO yes I will recommend this restaurent highly, and if they are too busy there are too many restaurants to choose on the street.

1  Thank Henk W
Reviewed 7 November 2012

It's a nice and quite calm place in the heart of very noisy touristic place. If you want to sit and relax with tea and "nargilie" and to observe people - it is the right place. Good people work there, good quality and choice of tobaccos and good coffee. Trust me, it is better then noisy American Market place especially on weekends. You will enjoy as we did twice.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

This is off one of the side streets on the Istikal Cadessi a great street for shopping of Taksim Square. Our hotel was in Sultanhamet but we decided to see another part of the city and got the metro to Kabatas and the furnicular up to Taksim. My husband loves wondering down little alleyways and found this place for us to eat. I can honestly say the staff were wonderful. The ladies bathroom was locked so you might want to check before you use the facilities and they will give you the key. You know a place is good when it is full of locals. The did a fantastic dea for 14.75TL where you get a bowl of soup, main course with salad and rice, a dessert and a cup of tea or coffee. My husband and friend both had the lentil soup which they enjoyed and I had the mushroom soup. In order for you to try a couple of things they let us have a little of one dish and a little of another. I had spinach topped with cheese and barley crust case stuffed with minced beef and nuts. My friend had some chicken stew and some lamb stew and my husband had mixed vegetables and some kofta. Every dish was simple and tasty. My friend had a honey cake for afters and my husband and I had profiteroles. If you are in the Taksim area check it out.

2  Thank LondonIrishlass
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We had great food for great prices. I enjoyed chicken with cheese and rice very much.