Rixos Pera Istanbul
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$292
US$214
  • Restaurant
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$146
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
1,137 results
All reviewshead conciergegolden hornistiklal streetbeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantfamily suitespecial thanksrecommend this hotelconcierge servicetop floorguest relationsperfect staythe breakfast areafive star hotelexcellent breakfastturkeytaksim area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Really loved my stay here. If I got the chance to visit Istanbul again rixos Pera will be my 1st choice. The staff are really great and used to help always, they helped me whenever I asked for places to go. The best part was the complimentary hotel sweets everyday. The location of the Hotel is perfect specially for tourism. They made my vacation even more great.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Ayah T
Rixos P, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Ayah T,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review from your recent stay at the Rixos Pera Istanbul. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your positive comments regarding our staff and location. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for a future visit and thank you once again for posting a great review.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was on a business trip to Istanbul. The Rixos is an elegant hotel. Clean rooms, attractive interior. Good food. Staff are friendly. There Hammam and therapists are an experience that you should not miss.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nadine I
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Well what can I say this hotel is first class , nothing was too much bother for any of the staff .The concierge was so helpful he gave us some great advise on where to go & what to do , he booked everything for us so no stress at all . The rooms were large , very clean, & with every comfort you want .We stay in many hotels in city centre , London , Paris etc but this is one of the best we have stayed in.We will defiantly be back next time we come to Istanbul.It is an amazing city .

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank OSM2008
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 6 nights and my Overall feeling about it is very good.

Nice rooms, friendly staff, excellent service, wonderful location...etc.
The only drawback is they dont have a pool otherwise it would have been a 5.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

my husband & I,stayed there for 3 nights.it was our second visit from istanbul.very small hotel,surrounded by high buildings.there is no swimming pool.breakfast is on the roof,hot weather is intolerable.but,the staff were kind.unfortunately,will never recommend this hotel :(

Stayed: August 2014