13 people are viewing this hotel
£127
ZenHotels.com
£119
2,131 results
All reviews head concierge golden horn istiklal street rooftop restaurant beautiful hotel family suite recommend this hotel top floor front office guest relations turkey the location is perfect galata tower old city nuri spa bilge
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Once a five-stars, no more a five-stars. I remember the time when Rixos was really a symbol of luxury. Unfortunately time has gone by and this once a five-star hotel would really need to be downgraded to 4 stars. Although they try their best, everything is a little bit tired. For example: guests are welcome in the beautiful marble lobby with lots of flowers, but the cheap kind: a pale imitation of high-end floral arrangements . The bedrooms are beautiful, with Italian showers, and very well-kept. But the bedding is outdated, pillows out of shape and throw-pillows torn and worn. The hotel is quite well located, behind Beyoğlu. But unfortunately extremely noisy. For the same price, and similarly well located, I would definitely go elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and commenting on our services; we really appreciate it and value our esteemed guests' opinion such as yours very much.

Your feedback encourage us towards our aim to deliver, heartfelt, genuine care, personalized and uncompromising service in all guest interactions. These comments such as yours are the best tool for us not only to maintain but further improve our quality and service.

It was and will always be our pleasure to ensure your comfort and I look very much forward to welcoming you back at the Rixos Pera İstanbul each time you visit Istanbul.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well located in pera near taksim . It is a very nice hotel and the room are so good. The breakfast is ok and the h is fine . I recommend the Turkish bath in this hotel and would definitely do it again when I will visit Istanbul.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 935issamh
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Its our first time in Istanbul. We chose Rixos Pera Hotel based on the recommendation here in Trip Advisor. True enough, the reviews are accurate and we didnt regret choosing this hotel.

Accessible and conveniently located, the hotel is basically few minutes to most tourist spots in the city. Istiklal street is 2 minutes walk. Taksim can also be reached within few minutes walk.

We took Junior Suite which has generous space with one king bed and sofabed in the living room. They were also kind to give us one pull away bed for my kids. The hotel serves nice breakfast with variety of options. They also have restaurants of different cuisine and an english pub.

Overall we had enjoyable stay and we definitely recommend Rixos Pera Hotel for your stay at Istanbul.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Reviewed 19 October 2017

One of the best hotels in istanbul🎉.... pera is a very good and luxury location near to istiklal street for 5 min walking only..breakfast with high selection. Rooms are always clean🛏. Very friendly staff☺️All of them, they helped us a lot and they talk english very well.The rooftop is very relaxing. They have very delicious deserts🍰.I recommend this hotel to everybody, no regrets. Thank you Rixos pera, until the next visit.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Rixos for a weekend and are very satisfied. From the beginning, I would like to thank Mr.Göksel at the front desk if I remember his name right (at the check in the 6th October) who helped us with room changing. Our room had sea view which was a bit noicy at night, the day after I asked him if it is possible to change rooms as he gave us fantastic pera room. I want to thank the young guy Ugur also who helped us to get our stuff to the other room the same day, he was really nice and had a smile on his face all the time that we saw him.
The rooms were clean, high class and it is truly amazing but a bit noicy. The staff was very professional but I can not say the same thing for the staff at the breakfast buffet. Breakfast was good but not the best breakfast in Istanbul.
We ate breakfast two days outside the hotel at two great locations with the same price as the hotel so we were expecting more for breakfast of hotel and think that needs to be improved.
I especially want to thank Mr.Nuri and his asistant Ugurcan which were really nice and helped us a lot to find Istanbul's places. If you have questions about Istanbul ask him, he was an expert for sure, and when we talked to him it felt being at home. On real each hotel needs someone like Mr.Nuri.
And finally, I would like to thank Rixos pera to became our short trip's best memory and we want to come back absolutly if we travels to Istanbul again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rixos P, Genel Müdür at Rixos Pera Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017