We went with my friend to relax and scrub our body. We took the full package:
- staff was not nice and not smilling except masseur
- staff dont make you feel confortable or relax
- scrub: we have experience in other hamam in europe or middle east but this one was not scrub at all. They didnt remove our dead skins (not even scrubing our faces and feet). It was so quick so the first goal of the hamamam was not accomplished...
- the staff who scrubed our skins was not friendly, not even saying hello when they came to the room
- the product they use was not even natural soap it was normal shower gel that you can find in supermarket (cheapest one)
- foam massage: it lasts for only 3 minutes
- oil body massage: very bad quality, it is not real massage but the staff was nice but not qualified at all. We wanted the massage to finish.they hit on your back but not in professional way that it became eveb painful
- oil used is the one you can also find in supermarket
- face mask: nobody is telling where you can rinse your face or when.
- they rudely bringing you tea plenty of sugar and if you ask for tea without sugar, they said they dont have.
- head massage with mentol oil: there is no word to discribe the room. Hammam towels on the wall fixed with scotch ... and the chair you are sitting on is office chair (its not a joke)
- there were so much noise from outside (cars) but also inside the hammam (staff talking very loudly) while you are supposed to relax and enjoy the moment
- hygiene doubtful
- they dont keep the historical building in good conditions. It could be full of charm but it does not have any.
As a conclusion, do not go there. just wanted to finish and leave which is scandalous.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.