“Nice service and food”

Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Grand Bazaar
Neighbourhood: Grand Bazaar
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The welcome seemed genuine and the menu extensive. A wide range of prices and choices. The food was good and the waiter answered all of our questions. There was complimentary bread, cheese, fruit and coffee. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We stayed in the Klas hotel right next to this place and had lunch here twice.
On both occasions we were very satisfied. The place is rather posh, service was excellent and so was the food.
We had Imam Bayildi (a delicous egg plant dish), a meze platter, egg-plant kebab and Adana Kebab, as well as some drinks. All of it was really good.
They have a big menu and not only serve turkish classics but also pizza and some russian dishes (a lot of the guests are russians).

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

I've eaten dinner here twice during my stay in Istanbul, and both times the food has been fabulous. The second time, the cafe was much busier and, while the service was still very friendly and pleasant, it was very slow and I had to ask to order food from the menu I'd been given, and then had to ask for my plate to be removed and to order a dessert. Overall, though, I'd eat here every night of my stay if they wouldn't think me quite strange.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We got into Istanbul late and didn't fancy a big buffet dinner at our own hotel, so we crossed the road to this attractive establishment where the staff were welcoming and efficient. The warm Pitta bread they brought right away got us off to a pleasant start. The fried trout and the grilled whole sea bass we ordered were pretty good, although not top quality, but nicely prepared, and garnished with French fries and a fairly elaborate salad. To finish, we shared the Baclava that came as 4 pieces costing $9 and would have been too much for one person. On the whole, a very good introduction to eating out in Istanbul. Further, the Maitre D spoke perfect English and there were no surprises.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I ate here while on vacation. We had lunch and enjoyed it so much that we returned for dinner. Lunch was a sandwich, simple but very tasty. Dinner was sea bass which was well prepared. The outstanding service and personal attention for the staff really made the meal. We ate on the patio which was great as we got to watch the people and cars in the streets. This area is so interesting. We will return.