“Amazing location and friendly staff”

Taksim 9 Suites Apartments
Ranked #526 of 1,186 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing location and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I work for an airline company and I travel alot and I have visited Istanbul several times and tried several hotels but I never found a hotel better than Taksim 9 Suites Apartments. The location is near Taksim square and Taksim metro station which make it ideal for both sightseeing and nightlife. The rooms are clean and well maintained and you wont find better for the price. The manager Hakan is very friendly and helpful,several times I contacted him over the phone for a last minute reservation and he offered help even on his day off.
Definitely I will stay at Taksim 9 Suites Apartments the next time I visit istanbul.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Amir C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Very very bad.
Very noisy, they didnt keep there promises.
Just the location is perfect but its a bad apartment and bad services.
We booked 2 rooms with a hall. When we arrived they gave us just 1 room.
It was a bad experience

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Adham D

Travellers are raving about these Istanbul hotels

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

I got an upper floor apartment and it was great; as expected. the manager Mr. Hakan is a professional person and very helpful. It is best to arrange transportation to the place through him as a taxi might not be able to get easily to the place. The place is in Taksim square and near everything.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank 230TAK
Lucerne, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I went to istanbul around 2 months ago, with 2 of my friends and my boyfriend. we had a great time, the apartment was great except the fact that they have construction near by the apartment. which start from 9 0'clock so we got a perfect wake up call from the banging neighbor. out of it we have a pleasant stay more hakan the receptionist were give us a lot of tips and recommendation place. if i planned to come back to istanbul again, i will def book taksim9suites again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank gansjohns
bmaldari
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Where to start with such a catastrophic hotel? I work in the tourism industry and find the way things are handled here to completely deplorable. To start with, the taxi driver couldn't find the hotel - the sign is so tiny nobody can see it. Then, the person at the front desk didn't know what room I was in, he had to call a colleague who told him to place me in another apartment in the building next door. He didn't have the keys, so he had to call her back and wait for her. Then I was told that the credit card machine didn't work (what a coincidence) so I had to pay by cash, using his own exchange rate of course. The hotel then ended up costing me more than planned. This is clearly a rip off and I regret falling for it!

His colleague arrived with the keys and told me I was "lucky" that I was given the specific apartment I was in, as it was brand new. Yes, lucky indeed..it smelled of paint, the work on the room wasn't done yet (window frame unfinished), and I was told to NOT use the air conditioning because of costs. I am a client so I will use it if I please, thank you...and I did indeed use it and it worked fine. Things obviously had been thrown together hastily in order to get clients in as soon as possible. The worst part is the shower which was built the wrong way...There was no slope so the water went everywhere, I had to use at least 10 towels over the week to mop everything up...and all of this with absolutely NO maid service to take out the trash or clean anythnig while I was there. Not to mention the works going on in the building next door and the pounding and yelling that started at 7AM each day...

Back to the key issue - the woman came with the keys, but as she was showing me which ones to use on the main entrance, etc, she must have gotten confused and then left me the wrong ones. I was then stranded and not able to lock my door. He had to call her back and we waited a total of 2 hours just sitting in my room, staring at each other...I have rarely seen such incompetence. I would think that getting keys organized is the most important thing! A complete waste of my first evening in Istanbul.

This was all topped off at the end of my stay by a very rude man at the front desk who refused to take my key at check out because he clearly wasn't there to handle that sort of thing. I was so frustrated that I just left it outside on top of the mailbox and went on my way. There are much nicer REAL hotels just nearby, all with the same location. There are also other apartments which are much nicer, so please FLEE THIS PLACE and don't book here!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank bmaldari
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

They have really good location close to the main attractions.We stayed with 5 friends.
Comfortable and easy to reach everywhere .if you ask for cleaning they clean it when you are outside
if we come to istanbul again we know where we will stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank berenice89
Antalya, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

when I was in istanbul, ı have stayed Taksim 9 Suites Apartments. it was great, economic, central, comfortable and staff was perfect. well that ı stayed there, if I will be there again, I will stay this apartments.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business