“Salih der beste Stadtführer für Istanbul”

My Local Guide - Istanbul
Ranked #3 of 72 Food & Drink in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See the local places and local faces of Turkey with My Local Guide Istanbul. Istanbul is a melting pot of European and Asian influences, a mix of the traditional and modern worlds and the best way to explore the city is with My Local Guide Istanbul. Immerse yourself in the heart and soul of the only city in the world that crosses two continents. Walk in the mazes of local streets, visit hidden historic destinations, drink tea with the locals and taste the rich and flavoursome cuisine of the region. My Local Guide Istanbul, with five years experience in leading tours for english-speaking International travellers, offers tours designed and delivered by local people with a passion for Turkey and travel. We specialise in tours for the independent traveller who likes to walk side by side with the locals and explore places that are not easy to discover on your own.

• Turkish first