Book In Advance

from US$93.00
from US$65.00
from US$40.70
16,223 results
All reviews prayer times blue tiles six minarets remove your shoes cover their heads beautiful mosque plastic bag head scarf dress code working mosque non muslims active mosque call to prayer tile work hagia sophia men and women amazing architecture
Reviewed today via mobile

We were disappointed since most of the inside is being renovated and we were not able to see the splendor of this mosque. However it is still grand from the outside and a must see. It closes frequently for prayers so pay attention to your timing for the visit.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A must see if you are in Istanbul. No entry fee. Only need to open your shoes if you are going inside. The place is near to tram station and can be communicated cheaply. The overall place ambience is good and can spend an hour on this historical site. It is also known as Sultanahmet mosque. It is open till 6pm and preferably visit during closing hours as you will have a flair of day as well as night sight.

Reviewed yesterday

First time in a mosque. It's interesting but not as majestic as i imagined, was not able to see much due to remodeling. Mosques are pratically empty inside. But what makes them beautiful are the walls This one is ok inside..

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Yes I know that there's a lot of reconstruction work being undertaken and I know that it's a free site to enter and I also know that to millions of people it's a place of worship, but I left a little bit disappointed with what I saw. Still I guess that when all the work has been completed, and there is an awful lot of work to do, it will hopefully be stunning.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The most intersting part for me was the scarfs and skirts they give european visitors for obligation.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Went to blue mosque our reason for visiting Istanbul was disappointed in the mosque I know there is work going on but did come up to my expectations sorry

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The Mosque is one of the best place hundreds of people praying at a time. Restoration work going on. A friendly environment everywhere

Reviewed 2 days ago

We went to see the istanbula here for the trip. And so beautiful it was incredible. It was obvious that the decorations were a very important place in size and crowded. We liked the place we visited and we were impressed. it's so nice to see such fabulous places

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I do not get what people find interesting in this mosque. More than 50% of the building is totally inaccesible. Not recommended if you still have other places to visit.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

During a business trip I had a few hours free and went to visit the blue mosque, it’s a beautiful piece of history, and free entry! They also offer free gowns to cover up if you are not suitably dressed!