We spent six nights at the Hilton Istanbul through a package we won at a charity auction. Our stay included round trip luxury airport transfers, an upgraded Executive room overlooking the Bosphorus, and additional amenities. We found the property to be in great condition and service often went above and beyond- we had fresh flowers, fruit, and local snacks in our room every day. The restaurants ranged from excellent (Al Bushra) to mediocre (Dragon). We found the spa to be just ok. Service was rushed, perfunctory, and very brusque.
The Bosphorus view from our corner room was breathtaking, but unfortunately it came with very disruptive, loud club music heard every night from about 8 pm to 2 or 3 am. We found out from management that the hotel is involved in a lawsuit with the nightclub that is just off the hotel grounds on the Bosphorus side. Unfortunately, the music was so loud in our sixth floor room that it was difficult to sleep even with earplugs and the bass reverberated through the windows and floors. We've stayed in hotels in the middle of busy cities from mid-town Manhattan to Manila, but I've never experienced noise like this. If we could do it again, we would have given up the upgraded room and view for a room on the other side of the hotel. If you choose to stay here, just be aware that the best rooms will come with some unwelcome noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus with its landmark central location, stunning views and beautifully landscaped gardens is an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of the world’s most vibrant cities. As the ambassador of Turkish hospitality, this legendary hotel serves its great heritage and service quality since 1955. Located in the heart of Istanbul next to the Congress Valley, this hotel is at walking distance to famous Taksim Square and responds every travelling purpose. Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus offers 500 spacious guest rooms, all with a balcony and with breathtaking Bosphorus or beautiful garden view. Hotel has various restaurants which offer different sceneries and exclusive dining opportunities. Extensive health club & spa services are designed for a fit body and soul. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, the Health Club features state-of-art-facilities: Hilton Fitness equipment, outdoor and indoor pool, hammam ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Hilton International Istanbul
- Istanbul Hilton International