We stayed in old town 2 nights and one night here. Location requires a little extra walking but the main sights are easy 10-15 min walk. Customer service is top of the line. Im a gold member with Hilton and they have tea times throughout the day on the executive floor with lots of good food with a nice view of the river. Cabs are also waiting for you so its quick to get one when needed. Fantastic hotel all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus with its landmark central location, stunning views and beautifully landscaped gardens is an oasis of serenity amidst the bustle of one of the world’s most vibrant cities. As the ambassador of Turkish hospitality, this legendary hotel serves its great heritage and service quality since 1955. Located in the heart of Istanbul next to the Congress Valley, this hotel is at walking distance to famous Taksim Square and responds every travelling purpose. Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus offers 500 spacious guest rooms, all with a balcony and with breathtaking Bosphorus or beautiful garden view. Hotel has various restaurants which offer different sceneries and exclusive dining opportunities. Extensive health club & spa services are designed for a fit body and soul. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, the Health Club features state-of-art-facilities: Hilton Fitness equipment, outdoor and indoor pool, hammam ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Hilton International Istanbul
- Istanbul Hilton International