US$459
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
Trip.com
US$402
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$328
Agoda.com
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$241
US$228
Travelocity
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$192
US$177
2,781 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetaksim squareclassic hotelhealth cluboutdoor poolmain restaurantbusiness triprooms are largeturkeyfive star hotelold towneuropean sidetop flooramazing hotelturkish bathpublic transportbosphorus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

An absolutely lovely hotel located a short walk from Taksim Square.

As a Gold Honors member I was upgraded to an Executive Room on the 9th floor, which was spacious, well equipped, clean and comfortable: as one would expect from the Hilton brand. Executive room guests had access to breakfast in the restaurant on the 9th floor, and a light supper from 6.30 - 8.30pm. Furthermore, there were soft drinks, tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages available for free most of the day. This made staying at this hotel excellent value for money.

This hotel is about 10 minutes walk North of Taksim square and the security here is high (you have to go through a metal detector just to get into the hotel), but this made me feel very safe.

My only gripes with this hotel (and I have mentioned it already to the management team there) are the rather overzealous lady from the Spa who had pounced on me trying to flog me spa treatments and I struggled to gather my bags together after passing through the metal detector before even having a change to check in. It was exactly what I didn't need after my flight and journey to the hotel and made me disinclined to ever go anywhere near her spa.

Secondly the Bosphorous restaurant in the hotel was extremely disappointing. I had dinner there one evening because I had read that their buffet was very good. The buffet was indeed very good but the service was absolutely appalling. I waiting about 10 minutes being ignored by staff until someone deigned to acknowledge me and show me to my table (whilst talking on a mobile telephone the whole time). The staff there completely ignored me the whole time I was there. It was very difficult to order any additioal items, and the overall experience was disappointing. Why is is that good Hilton hotels so often get it so wrong with their restaurants?

Other than these two gripes my overall expreience of staying here was very good, and I would happily return again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It was a pleasure to read of your overall satisfaction with Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus especially the executive lounge service and the central location. We thank you for your comments about the restaurant service and the Spa information desk located in the lobby please rest assured that necessary corrective action have been taken in order to prevent similar situations from reoccurring.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My first time in Istanbul and one will I remembered was my stay in Hilton. Our company booked in Hilton, as our executives have already experienced the quality of accommodation and service of the hotel. Plus, the hotel was walking distance from the venue of DISCOP 2014. The room, food, service were excellent! definitely, we will come back for next year. My best recommendation to all!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking time to share your recent experience at the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your valubale feedback is much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

elegant hotel with nice decoration and very good service from all the staff, reception, bar, breakfast. And a fantastic view of Bosphorous. Near to Taksim square, specially good situation for bussines.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus for your stay and for your kind feedback.

It was a great pleasure to read of your satisfaction with the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus on your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I love the staff of this place, the ambiance of a classy classic place in the middle of one of the busiest areas of Istanbul, but with a sense of space and freedom that only Hilton Istanbul can provide in that area. The hotel has everything you may need and the quality of the services offered is the best.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best, specially overlooking the Bosphorus
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus and for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It was a pleasure to read of your satisfaction with the Hilton Istanbul on your last stay with us. It is our intention to see that each and every stay meets or exceeds your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Istanbul in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and the only reason why we chose this hotel was the name of it. But it didn't meet our expectation. When you travel to the Hilton, you expect the hight standard of hospitality. When we entered to the hotel there wasn't any bell boy to help to carry our luggage.Then, the girl (guess, she was from the spa center, as she didn't introduce herself) who, was sitting in front of Reception, "pushed" to us the price list of spa...sorry, but this is not what you are expecting entering to the Hilton.The reception's staff was not friendly. When you pass Reception, nobody say you "hi", "how is your stay", so we greeted them.The hotel in general is very nice and clean. The location was very good. The room we stayed in, was large and clean, and we had a wonderful view to Bosphorus. Also we had a problem with the toilet and we informed Reception twice about that and ask them to send someone from technical to fix it, but nobody came during the stay. The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly and polite. The Breakfast correspond to Hilton standards. We would like to come back again, but to see warm hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mila L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus during your stay in Istanbul and for taking the time to share your constructive feedback with other TripAdvisor travellers. I am happy that you were pleased with our rooms and splendid views, the up-town location, and that you were very well treated by our breakfast team.

We honourably value all your comments as we try to learn from each one of them in order to improve along the way and continually meet the requirements of our guests. Having said that, please accept my sincere apology for not offering you the excellent service that you deserve and that we strive to offer to our valued clients. I will share your comments with our team in order to refine our welcome experience.

We truly hope that you will give us the chance to make it right for you next time when you’re in Istanbul, please feel free to contact me prior to your arrival to ensure that I can meet and welcome you personally.

Yours sincerely,