Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$462
US$191
US$169
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$121
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$62
2,787 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetaksim squareclassic hotelhealth cluboutdoor poolmain restaurantbusiness triprooms are largeturkeyfive star hotelold towneuropean sidetop flooramazing hotelturkish bathpublic transportbosphorus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I would like to thank you for our memorable stay in your property.
My and my girlfriend really enjoyed our stay, and she appreciated so much the little present in the room for her birthday.
We had the opportunity to taste the typical dishes at the Bosphorus terrace,,then we took time to relax at the SPA, and enjoy some drink in the executive lounge. Everything was excellent.
Very good staff attitude!

Room Tip: High floor: amazing view of the river and sea.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay at our hotel.

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on many other occasions.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I was in Turkey for work with a colleague and booked the Hilton to spend the bank holiday weekend in Istanbul. Upon entering the hotel I was impressed immediately, the grounds are huge and maintained, the lobby was impressive and the staff were friendly and welcoming. Our room was on the garden level and was huge! The facilities at the hotel were fab, a fantastic modern gym that was fully equipped, an indoor and outdoor pool, squash and tennis courts and a spa. Very impressive and perfect for a relaxing weekend away!
On our first day we had breakfast which was great, lots of choice and very tasty! We used the concierge service to get directions and a map for sightseeing and they also booked a restaurant for us that I had seen on trip advisor. They even phoned a pandora store for me to find out if they were open on a Sunday- very helpful!! (Which they aren't if you were wondering!).
On the Saturday evening we had pre-dinner drinks in their outdoor bar. A stunning view and a great way to start your evening in Istanbul. We went back after dinner and ended up staying till almost 3am!
The hotel is also in a perfect location, it's away from the hustle and bustle and the crazy traffic! But you can walk to Taksim square in 5 minutes which is great for shopping and the place to be at night, full of buzzing restaurants, bars and clubs.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Istanbul and would return if ever in Istanbul again. My friend also had a sports massage which was good. If we had had more time we would have tried out one of the hotel's restaurants which are supposed to be very good.
My only one criticism is that in the facilities book in the room they say they have a 1km running trail. I asked a member of staff about it and they looked at me blankly and pointed me towards the garden which was absolutely tiny, so if you fancy a run either stick to the gym or take to the streets which seem very safe in that area (I saw lots of runners). But other than that absolute 5 stars!!! It was the highlight of our trip.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus experience on Tripadvisor.

I am very delighted to learn that we were able to make you comfortable in our property and to secure a pleasant stay for you in general. We appreciate your valuable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel is a 10min walk away from Taksim, tucked away in well kept gardens. It's nice being away from the hustle and bustle of the area. I especially enjoyed having a balcony with my room, a perfect chill out place after a day of sightseeing. Beds are comfortable, I stayed in a twin and had no problem making a bigger bed my pushing the two beds together. No smoking floor seemed to be a proper no smoking floor, so no issues with offensive smoke. The only thing I can fault is that there is no free internet for all guests.

Staff are very friendly and helpful, high standards of cleanliness in all areas of the hotel. Breakfast is divine, I never had such an amazing selection of hot and cold items. Fresh fruit, omelette made to order, Turkish pastries, fresh orange juice, salad, lots of different cheeses and olives. As I'm trying to avoid wheat, I found plenty of alternative options there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus.

I am glad to see your nice comments regarding our hotel and services. All your valuable feedback is much appreciated.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Very good hotel, both for business and pleasure. Location is excellent, staff very helpful and quality of the gym much better than in most hotels. Good location too, close to Taksim. I will definitely come back, both for business or for pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read of your nice comments regarding our hotel and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I realise that I have waxed lyrical about this hotel previously but what the hell, here I go again !

This is the third time I've stayed at the Hilton Istanbul within the past year and my opinion has only been reinforced following this stay. The staff are great, location is perfect and the hotel facilities and grounds just outstanding. The pool area is particularly special for an inner-city location !! Let's not forget the food. I'm not kidding, EVERY food venue in the hotel is first-class, the highlight being the Chinese restaurant which is a complete delight. I've been staying at this hotel for more than 20 years on-and-off, both for business and pleasure, and can safely say that I would not opt to stay anywhere else in Istanbul but here.

I need to point out one element that I have not previously outlined in my previous reviews and that is the cats that occupy the grounds. Let me be up-front here and say that I am a cat lover so my comments are probably a little biased. The Hilton has extensive grounds in the centre of the city and has some really quite secluded areas. Because of the grounds' extensive nature and the fact that parts are quote secluded, I would expect to see some vermin around abouts but seriously, I have never seen any. I believe this is because of the cat population and considering this, I believe they are an asset to the hotel rather than an annoyance. Clearly some of the visiting locals (non-residents) that visit the pool area in spring/summer months consider them something of an annoyance, although my personal opinion is that the local visitors can be far more annoying than the cats are !!

So here is my advice to hotel management. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. The hotel in ALL aspects provides first-class services and facilities, combined with a historical value that should be cherished by the guests that visit here. I seriously love this place and consider it my favourite hotel anywhere in the world.

Thank you to all at the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorous and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

To anyone reading this considering visiting Istanbul, stay here !!

Room Tip: Get a room away from the left hand side of the hotel as you look towards the Asian side. There is a night club that can be quite noisy, especially if you like to keep the window open at night as I do.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate your valuable loyalty and your detailed feedback.

It is a great pleasure to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and our services. It is our intention to see that each and every stay meets or exceeds your expectations. Your nice comments have been shared with our entire team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.