The Hilton is situated in a small park, about 20 minutes walk from Taksim square.
The direct surrounding is unintresting.
- Wonderfull Bosporus view from half of the rooms and most restaurants
- Very nice outdoor pool (5 minutes walk)
- Perfect beds
- Well equiped and stocked executive floor lounge (for the price of a breakfast you can upgrade your room to executive level and have free breakfast)
- Friendly and helpfull staff
- Expensive room rate and extra's (pay $ 8,-extra for one hour intenet and 4$ for a small bottle of water from the mini bar, compared to 25 cents streat value)
- Gym, sauna and haman were closed, without adequate notice
- Worst hamburger with fries I ever had (tasteless burger, 'weak', undercooked fries).
- Libanese restaurant was mediocre and staf was unattentive
- Locations is not great and public transport is to far away)
All in all it's a realy good hotel, but for the same price you can get something better on a better locationMore
- Free Wifi