“Nice hotel”

Ranked #115 of 1,155 Hotels in Istanbul
Muscat, Oman
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The is nice big hotel in Istanbul. 10 minutes walk from Taksim square. It has 2 buildings, one called garden view 100 rooms. You need to go down from reception and walk to reach to your room. The other building is called Bosphorus view.
Rooms are clean.
AC sometimes not cold
Toilet not flashing everything.
No luggage carrying service.
Breakfast is good

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, 12 September 2014

Thank you for rating us.

We appreciate the feedback that you have given us. It all helps us to improve and give the best possible service to our guests.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (519)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014

...for all the right reasons!
This hotel retains it's 50's charm and elegance.
A delightful hotel with a stunning (and much needed!) pool.

A great base for exploring the city, just a 10 minute walk from Taksim square where you can take the historic tram or the funicular. Also about a 20 minute walk from Dolmabache Palace.

Macka park is at the back of the Hotel, nice for a bit of from the busy city. A trip on the cable car across the park is also fun and takes you to the trendy Nişantaşı (?) district with lots of modern shops and fantastic restaurants.

Rooms extremely spacious and if you're lucky enough to get a park view, this also offers stunning views of the Bosporus!

Room Tip: Definitely request a park view!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Amanda H
AndreBorg, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this review, 26 August 2014

Thank you for rating us.

We appreciate the feedback that you have given us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I normaly stay at this hotel when travel for business, thoough it might be a good option for a holiday trip too.

the hotel is a bit old and outfashioned. However thre is a huge advantage of it:
the hotel has big territory, for running walking or just feel piece and quite wihtin its borders to run away from noise and busstle of Istanbul. Rooms are large and have balconies, a great big outdoor terrace with a view over Bosphorus and big outdoor swimming pool. The hall is spacious and finley decorated. Numerous shops. Though I never purchased anything there.
They also have a hairdresser saloon and cosmetologist- the salon looks a bit too simple, but the masters will do miracles with your hairs and the cosmetologist - a charming lady I visit at least 5 yeasr by now will bring you to Niffertiti levelk within an hour. Ladies will appreciate the importance of this after full day of meetings in crazy Istanbul taxis.

Room Tip: I stayed in three categories of rooms from standard and up and they were all equally comfortable and...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your valuable feedback.

It was a pleasure to read of your satisfaction with the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus on your last stay with us. It is our intention to see that each and every stay meets or exceeds your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus in the near future.

Kind regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I go to hilton hotela every week due to my work. The quality if rooms of this hilton was not what I expected. Rooms where small in comparison with other hiltona where I stay. ( i tend to stay at doha hilton weekly), im a gold member and expected much much better treatment. Bigger rooms, better views, as my room was looking at a not nice view, thought i was going to see the bosphorus. (Rooms where clean I can not complaint about the cleanness) but i can complaint about the room view I had and about the fact that I had to take my lugaggge down the hall to pick the taxi as after calling 3 times anyone came to picl my lugagge.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate feedback from our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I understand that we have not met your expectations during your recent stay and I wish to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused, I appreciate your comments.

I sincerely hope to have a chance to welcome you once more to the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus in the near future.

Best regards,

Kerman, Iran
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family and I stayed in this lovely hotel for a week in March 2014.
Everything is excellent and Hilton class!! I have stayed in some chain hotels and they had some points you may not expect but Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus is nice!
It has lovely front and back yards; very polite, helpful, nice and fast receptionists; clean and comfort rooms and if you take Bosphorus view rooms there will be a mind blowing view of Istanbul! We had 5 rooms and 2 of them had this amazing view.
It is very close to Taksim square that you may walk easily.
The pool, spa, and restaurants are nice. Surely I would love to stay there whenever I go back to Istanbul.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SmS089
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus on Tripadvisor.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Good location close to Taksim square. Very big hotel. We stayed at high floor with nice e
Wien. Executive room with access to longe. The lounge is big and have a lot to eat and drink. Pool area very big and nice. Everyone very friendly! Such a big hotel gets a bit boring, not so personell..

• Stayed August 2014

Alamo, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have stayed at the Harbiye Istanbul Hilton several times. I believe it is the original Hilton in Istanbul. The Hotel is very conveniently located. While a bit dated, it has charm and is clean and in good repair. The Hotel's staff are professional and always helpful. The Doormen staff are great, and enable one to get a good, clean, honest taxi and help with proper directions to destination. I would not consider this hotel a "resort", but a City Hotel which is convenient and well run. I believe that other travelers feel the same as the Lobby areas are a melting pot of the World.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and our services at the Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus. It is very important for us to deliver outstanding service therefore I am very pleased that you were satisfied with the team as well as with the room and facilities.

Many thanks for your compliments, and for your recommendations.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.