Spent 5 days here this year in September and it was truly memorable. A true 5 star hotel.The staff were very helpful and friendly,the food was outstanding in all restaurants and the position of the hotel was stunning. This hotel is not near the old town but its worth staying here as the centre of town is hectic and the hotel provides a relaxing haven away from it all.You can walk to Ortakoy where there is a night market and restaurants with a great atmosphere. The traffic is terrible in Istanbul so we went on the tram which was surprisingly simple an very cheap. Try it you will not be disappointed but remember 5 star hotels anywhere are not cheap!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Prestigia so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul