I stayed for two nights at the hotel for a business conference. The hotel is situated in an old sultan palace which has been restored to its former glory. The hotel itself is situated in an adjacent building but it is wonderfuly fitted into the old style palace.
The reception is a personal welcome by a sort of hostess instead of endlessly waiting to be helped. Rooms are very spacious,I had an incredible view on the Bosphorous, furnished in the style of the hotel and has all amenities and more. You even have the possibility to buy some souvenirs from within your room. At night there is a down-turn service and you receive a complimentary newspaper.
We had food in some of the restaurant which was very good and service impeccable. Breakfast means a 'huge' choice of all kinds of continental, turkish and asian food although I feel it is largely overcharged with 48 euro.
All in all perfect hotel, perfect service !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul