My wife and I spent our last two nights in Istanbul at the Ciragan Palace and it was a fantastic experience. This was our 3rd visit to a Kempinski hotel and it did not fail to live up to expectations. The building itself is beautiful and it's location along the Bosphorus provides for some picturesque moments. That being said, all of this does come at a price and the extras can be substantial; be prepared for some persistent offers of bottled water at mealtimes. That being said, we had a fantastic time and would definitely recommend the hotel for anyone looking for a bit of extra luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul