The CIragan Palace is a beautiful hotel, but with definite pros and cons.
- Good location for spending time with friends in Bebek, Besiktas, and Ortakoy, not a great spot for sightseeing as it is not close to Sultanahmet.
- Free wireless internet. However, the internet only worked in my room about 20% of the time.
- The infinity pool is BEAUTIFUL and the best part of the hotel.
- At 50 euro, the breakfast buffet is insanely overpriced.
- I had to switch rooms three times before I found one that didn't reek of smoke...and it still smelled pretty bad!
- The garden view rooms are small and not particularly nice.
Overall, it's a very nice hotel, but very expensive and I expected more for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cıragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers the ultimate in luxury and glamour of a genuine Ottoman Palace with its 313 rooms including 22 suites in the hotel and 11 suites in the historical Palace. This 5-star luxury Imperial Palace hotel is located on the shores of the magnificent Bosphorus overlooking the ancient city of Istanbul, provides a one-of-a-kind experience with its historical ambiance and excellent Kempinski service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Ciragan Palace Kempinski
- Kempinski Istanbul